Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python
What you'll learn
- Use Python to Automate your Cryptocurrency Trading
- Load Historical Data and Backtest your Strategy
- Optimize your Strategy to Find the Best Parameters to Use
- Run the Strategy in Simulation or Live
- Connect to Multiple Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Be able to work on a Virtual Environment
- Use Open Source Code Freqtrade
- Communicate with the Strategy through your Phone
- Some Basic Programming knowledge (Any language)
- Basic Cryptocurrency Trading Knowledge
Learn to fully automate your cryptocurrency trading with this course!
You will learn:
1) How to use freqtrade (it's an open source code)
2) Use a Virtual Machine (we provide you one with all the code on it, all you need to do is download it)
3) Learn How to code any strategy in freqtrade (We show you how to code a strategy and show you a repository with other strategies)
4) Backtest a strategy so you can see how it would have performed in the past
5) Optimize a strategy to find the best parameters to get the best reward/risk ratio
6) Do a walk-forward analysis to see how a strategy would perform with out-of-sample data (to minimize overfitting)
7) Run the strategy with paper money (Extremely important step, in order to test out your code without risking any real capital)
8) Run the strategy with real money
9) Connect the code to Telegram so you can communicate with it with your phone (You will be able to start or stop your trading algorithm from anywhere as long as you have your phone with you)
No python knowledge?
No worries there is a Python primer in the course to get you up to speed on the language :)
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Traders who would like to Automate their Cryptocurrency Trading
Mohsen has a deep passion for finance and computer science. Having studied and worked in the field, he has developed a deep understanding of the financial industry's many facets: Long-term investing, shorter-term trading, and automation.
Mohsen has started Bloom Trading because of his passion for the financial field and teaching others about the financial markets and programming.
Ilyass has a Master of Science and a PhD in Mechanical Engineering and is a researcher in advanced materials by day. Ilyass has been a python developer who especially focuses on the areas of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning. He is the cofounder of a small start-up for which he daily writes python code.
Ilyass is also fascinated by the technological revolution that the blockchain is, and its first applications in the real world, cryptocurrencies. To share his knowledge and keep up to date in this field, Ilyass has co-founded and is an active member of "La Bulle Crypto", a podcast in french about cryptocurrencies.
This account serves bloom Udemy students with the support they need to fully understand the material learned in our courses. We are here to support you!
This account is mainly used to resolve any issues that students are having as well as maintaining courses up to date.
Thank you for taking our courses.