MQL4 Programming for Traders: Build Robust Trading Robots!
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 65 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn more about the markets faster by learning how to develop and test trading systems based on your own ideas!
- Create 60+ MQL4 scripts and 15+ expert advisors!
- Code expert advisors and scripts for oneself and others!
- Learn how to automate the various aspects of trading that may be hard to setup manually - from simple trading tasks to entire trading strategies!
- Basic computer skills
- A computer with internet connection
- Metatrader 4
- Windows-based operating system, or a Linux-based system to run the trading platform via Wine (Linux/Mac) or CrossOver (Mac)
Become an MQL4 Programmer!
If you are a trader looking for ways to make trading simpler and more efficient, you've come to the right place. Leverage technology to your advantage!
If you are a trader-programmer who would like to bring your programming and algorithmic trading skills to the next level, this course is for you. No need to reinvent the wheel!
If you are somebody just looking for a new hobby, try algorithmic trading through this course. There are only so many hobbies where you are compensated for doing something great!
This course is the most intensive, yet straightforward, course for the MQL4 programming language - based on years of experience of an MQL4 programmer.
Probably the fastest way to learn how to build complex trading robots and scripts using the MQL4 programming language, for traders!
The course is fast-paced, but designed with the trader in mind:
Low information diet - take only what you need to move on to the next lesson
Learn the rules of trading, which you may use as well to enhance your own manual trading
Develop MQL4 programming skills, and learn to apply to solve common problems in both manual and automated trading
By the end of this course, students would be able to independently develop robust and efficient trading robots and scripts based on their own ideas, and expand on their programming knowledge on their own, as an MQL4 programmer!
This is programming course is aimed at making the life of the trader easier by enabling one to develop his or her own MQL4 programs, and augment his or her trading skills through automation.
- Traders who have little or no experience in programming
- Programmers who want to get started on trading
- Beginning traders who would like to learn more about trading by developing trading robots and scripts
- Novice MQL4 programmers (up to intermediate level) who would like to hone their programming skills!
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for more advanced programming approaches (object-oriented programming, deep learning, etc.)
A short introduction on algorithmic trading and trading robots.
A quick guide on how to enable automated trading on MetaTrader.
Discover an alternative way of describing processes than simply writing down all the details in text. It is useful when describing complex processes that can be seen in scripts and trading robots.
This lesson discusses the basic structure of an expert advisor.
Congratulations to completing the second phase of the course!
We have now successfully generated a trading robot template that takes care of up to 99% of the source code when developing trading robots. From now on, most trading robots that we will make will take about around 20 additional lines of code or even less (using the trading robot template). With sufficient experience, you may reach a point where it is already possible to build a trading robot in 5 minutes or even less!
The lessons in this part of the course are pretty intense. Feel free to revisit any lesson within this phase. It is not expected for students to fully understand every lesson within this phase within a very short time frame.
With the trading robot template, you can now develop your own trading robots using mostly the knowledge gained under the first phase of the course. Learning programming takes time and experience, but with our trading robot template, doing so will not slow us down in developing robust trading robots and scripts.
Welcome to the third phase of the course!
If you reached this far, most of difficult lessons in this course are probably over for you! This phase will focus more on the very reason why you took this course - developing trading robots. Here, we will apply what we have learned on all the previous lessons in order to build robust trading robots, along with some finishing touches.