Algo Trading with TSLab: for Non-Programmers
What you'll learn
- How to automate your trading strategies in TSLab and validate your trading ideas
- Position management-market, limit, stop orders
- Working with multiple time frames inside one script
- How to build an algo with consecutive signals: impulse, pullback, pinbar
- Defining round levels and creating price channels
- How to filter a sideways price trend
- Optimization-principles and recommendations on how to avoid overfitting
- Trading settings for correct performance of your algo in live trading
- During the course, you will create trading algos for:
- Parabolic SAR, moving average crossover, and Bollinger Bands signals
- Pin bar, high/low breakouts and pullback setups
- Sideways price trends
- On-Balance-Volume (OBV) Indicator
- The foundations of trading: main concepts such as support and resistance levels, trend, chart patterns, trading strategies
- The format of price charts, how to use market, limit, stop orders to enter/exit a position
- Common technical analysis indicators - moving averages, MACD, RSI etc.
- A strong desire to learn and become a successful retail trader
- No programming knowledge required
- Windows OS only
This course is designed for traders interested in automating one’s trading strategies without spending hundreds of hours learning to code. Using a set of smart logical blocks, you can build fully- or partly-automated algorithmic trading strategies. Create, test and deploy your own automated trading strategies using a one-of-a-kind software. After the first two lessons, you will be able to create your first fully functional trading bot. Once you’ve finished this course, you will be able to create trading algos for any instrument and any market supported by your broker.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for any trader who is interested in automating trading strategies without coding
- No programming skills or knowledge of languages required!
Pavel is incredibly knowledgeable about algorithmic trading and TSLab. He started using TSLab about 4 years ago and since then it has become his passion and his bread-and-butter. Pavel runs several portfolios of fully automated strategies on Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and Futures & Options of RTS (FORTS) on Moscow Exchange. Pavel is an author and a teacher of an algo trading course in Russia.
Not only is Pavel a successful algorithmic trader, but he is also a dedicated contributor to the Russian speaking trading community. His live workshops, webinars and blog posts with practical tips are helping other traders succeed in algo trading with TSLab.
Pavel is a yachtsman and likes travelling around the world. As a captain, he will make sure that your journey through this course is a Great Sailing Tour!
Sylvia Chardonnay is the co-author of this course. She is an experienced stock trader with 5 + years' experience. Her focus is short term US equities trading and algorithmic trading. Sylvia runs a portfolio of more than 20 robots in TSLab, trading on NYSE and NASDAQ.
Sylvia will guide you through this course to ensure you have the best learning experience.