Algebra Trigonometry - Polynomial and Rational Functions
- You need to have a computer connected to the Internet to watch the lectures.
- Ideally, you need to have taken the course prior to this: Algebra and Trigonometry - Linear Functions which can be found on Udemy.
This course teaches you all the important underlying concepts in Polynomial and Rational functions in mathematics. The knowledge that you gain here can be further completed in our next courses towards a complete mastery of calculus.
This course covers the following topics:
- Quadratic Functions
- Power Functions and Polynomial Functions
- Graphs of Polynomial Functions
- Dividing Polynomials
- Zeros of Polynomial Functions
- Rational Functions
- Inverse and Radical Functions
- Modeling Using Variation
This course has been taken from chapter 5 of the book, "Algebra Trigonometry" from openstax, ISBN-10: 1-947172-10-7. The book can be downloaded free of cost from their website. All chapters of the book have been planned to be produced as a video course by us. This course contains around 175 videos each averaging 15 minutes. Using this course, you'll learn polynomial and rational functions from scratch really well.
Also, this course can be taken as part of a series that will take you all the way up to mastering calculus. All the courses in the series will be taken from the same book described above and other calculus books from openstax. You can read our "Mathematics" page on "GreatITCourses" website to make yourself more familiar with our road map. A Google search will take you to our website.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn polynomial and rational functions.
- 00:59Instructor Introduction
- 01:56Course Curriculum
- 04:44Road Map
- 02:25How to Best Use This course
- 00:06Legal Disclaimer
At Great IT Courses, you can follow a simple but effective system to learn mathematics. By following our road map, you'll be taken through all the ups and downs of mathematics starting from the basics (class 6) all the way through calculus (class 12).
Wherever you get stuck, we will assist you so that you can keep moving and finish the road map.
With us, you will learn how to reason your way through mathematics logically and not just memorize some formulas.