- Arithmetic (basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
This course is an introduction to the fundamental concepts of algebra. This course is designed for anyone with little to no previous algebra experience. The course contains videos with detailed explanations to the following topics:
Real Numbers and Algebraic Expressions
- Learn the sign of numbers.
- Addition and subtraction of real numbers.
- Opposite of a number.
- Multiplication of real numbers - the meaning of parentheses.
- Least Common Multiples.
- Division of real numbers.
- Introducing variables - Evaluating algebraic expressions.
- Exponents - The greatest common factor.
- Properties of real numbers.
- Anyone who wants to learn Algebra
- Learn Sign of numbers12:42
- Adding and Subtracting real numbers15:42
- Opposite of a number05:18
- Exercises Opposite of a number02:57
- Multiplication of real numbers09:49
- Ex Multiplication of real numbers07:11
- Least Common Multiple16:36
- Exercises Least Common Multiple10:21
- Reciprocal of a number08:40
- Exercises Reciprocal of a number03:55
- Dividing Fractions09:10
- Introducing variables07:51
- Commutative law of Addition07:51
Is Math frustrating? Have you been told that you don't have a Math brain? Do you understand Math, then forget?
A year ago, I identified the reasons why students struggle with learning Mathematics and came up with solutions. I apply those solutions when tutoring students. One of my students changed his major to Mathematics and currently work as a Math Tutor at a college. I will show you the same learning strategies in this course and I am confident that you will do well.
Let me help you learn Algebra.