Algebra and Trigonometry: Functions
What you'll learn
- Have a strong foundation and understanding of functions
- Have a strong foundation of the underlying concepts of calculus
- High School Basic Algebra
This course teaches you all the important underlying concepts in functions in Mathematics. The knowledge that you gain here can be further completed in our next courses towards a complete mastery of calculus.
This course covers the following topics:
- Function and Function Notation
- Domain and Range of Functions
- Rates of Change and Behavior of Graphs
- Composition of Functions
- Transformation of Functions
- Absolute Value Functions
- Inverse Functions
As described above, this course can also be taken in combination with our other courses in this course series. If you're interested in learning mathematics with us all the way up to calculus, please read our "Mathematics" page on "Greatitcourses" website.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you're planning a career in Engineering, Programming, Science, etc. where you'd need a strong foundation in mathematics.
- This course is also for you if you're changing careers and need to use the discussed concepts in your future career, for example as a computer programmer.
At Great IT Courses, you can follow a simple but effective system to learn mathematics. By following our road map, you'll be taken through all the ups and downs of mathematics starting from the basics (class 6) all the way through calculus (class 12).
Wherever you get stuck, we will assist you so that you can keep moving and finish the road map.
With us, you will learn how to reason your way through mathematics logically and not just memorize some formulas.