Algebra 2 Explained!
What you'll learn
- Quadratic Functions, including what exactly does the phrase "completing the Square" mean?, the discriminant, examples of quadratic functions in math and in daily life.
- Logarithmic Functions, including expressing an exponential equation in Logarithmic Form, the Laws of Logarithms, Common and Natural Logarithms, and Logarithms Equations.
- Complex Numbers, including the powers of i and arithmetic of imaginary numbers, Addition, Subtractions, Multiplications and Divisions with Complex Numbers, and Complex Numbers in Polar Form
- Rational Functions, including simplifying Rational Expressions, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division with Rational Expressions.
- Sequences and Series, including arithmetic sequences, arithmetic series, geometric sequence, geometric series, and infinite series.
- You should be able to perform basic arithmetic operations of integers.
- We'll start with the easiest section Quadratic Equations. If you are comfortable performing arithmetic basics, you are more than well prepared for this course.
This course will provide a good foundation in algebra 2 for students who have limited experience in algebra. There are 5 sections in the course, each one contains some solid videos that walk you through different concepts in algebra 2. Each video shows exactly how I introduce the math topics and how I solve the practice problems questions, how I split the major problem into smaller easier problems and solve them. You can watch over my shoulder when I solve the problems to see my point of view on the math topics. The Algebra 2 lectures you will learn are fundamental to success in different math courses such as Pre-Calculus, Calculus.
The main topics of Learn Algebra 2 Quickly include:
Sequences and Series
I also provide some tips, tricks, and show you how to approach the problems properly. If you spend the right amount of time studying the course, pay attention to details, you will find algebra 2 is very interesting.
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
Full lifetime access to Learn Algebra 2 Quickly
Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
Friendly support in the Q&A section
30-day money-back guarantee
"Hard work beats Talent when Talent doesn't work hard". Tim Notke
Who this course is for:
- Current Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 students, or students want to prepare Algebra 2 before their class.
- Parents who want to refresh the knowledge of Algebra II to help their child/children at home.
- Anyone who are interested in Math and Algebra 2, who wants to understand Algebra 2 in different ways.
My name is Tuong Le. I am an electrical design engineer in Illinois. My main job is to design electrical systems in commercial and residential buildings such as hospitals, residential houses, clinics, universities, and public schools. I am always passionate about Mathematics. I have been tutoring this subject since I was in high school. Therefore, I can help you to comprehend many topics in Math, and I will make it become your favorite class in school.