Boost your Productivity on Mac with Alfred
What you'll learn
- Getting started with Alfred 5 and understanding all the features
- How to create your own theme
- How to create your own Workflows
- What kind of workflows you should create
- How to configure and add actions to Alfred Remote so you can run commands from your iPhone or iPad
- Some experience with macOS is recommended, but not mandatory
- To get the most out of this course, you'll need an Alfred 5 Power Pack (single license of about $40)
- For a couple of lessons, you will also need an iPhone or iPad, or you will not be able to use Alfred Remote (which costs about $5).
Master your Mac and third-party applications at your fingertips, with Alfred, the mega launcher that will make you forget about spotlight, raycast, and other less powerful alternatives.
In this course, we'll go step-by-step through everything that Alfred has to offer so that you will be able to understand this awesome app from beginning to end.
How to configure the General Settings
How to create your own Themes and how to apply them
What are Default Results, and how to configure fallbacks to be more efficient
How you actually should search for your files,
How to use the Buffer of elements
What are Universal Actions, and how to use them to manage your files
How to search faster on websites
How to quickly open your Web Bookmarks and/or 1Password items.
How to never copy the same thing again twice thanks to the clipboard history
How to quickly type pieces of text, even dynamic ones, thanks to snippets
How to make calculations, and look for definitions and spells on the dictionary
How to quickly get information from your contacts, and use it with your favorite applications
How to control your Music App
How to control your System
How to run Terminal commands from Alfred
How to see text in a Large Type mode, and Previews or files
How to use Alfred Remote as your own Stream Deck
And of course, how to automate your tasks with Workflows!
If you decide to buy the course, you'll also get access to the Workflow Request section, where I'll do my best to help you create your own workflows.
I hope to see you during the course.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to become Mac Power Users
- Mac users having trouble finding their files
- Mac users who repeat tasks over and over again
- Mac users who need a better alternative to Spotlight or Raycast
- Mac users who use professional applications, and have trouble remembering dozens of keyboard shortcuts.
- Mac users who ultimately want to work faster and be more efficient with their computers.
Improve your skills through actionable courses.
If you're looking for
- Productivity techniques and efficient strategies
- Secrets for getting more revenue with your online projects
- Tips for getting more time and freedom in your daily life
- A community of amazing people learning together
Then I have the best learning resources for you. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, there is no reason not to join the more than 3,000 real students who are already taking their lives to the next level.
Just check the courses out and join the club!
MORE ABOUT JAVI
I'm Javi, an aerospace engineer passionate about startups, technology, and marketing.
Currently, I make my living teaching online through my courses and ebooks.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you inside the courses!