Alcohol Ink Barn Painting: Easy to Create Step by Step Art
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about Alcohol Ink and Yupo paper.
- Understand how inks work and how to use them to create a this New England Barn painting.
- Wet in Wet technique and how to control Inks
- How to professionally frame your painting.
- Dry Brush for detailing
- Develop your brush work with Alcohol Ink
- Print off Materials PDF list for basic supplies needed for this course.
Paint a New England Barn scene with Alcohol Inks on Yupo
(No prior Painting experience required)
Alcohol Ink is an amazing art medium that is just now beginning to be noticed! In this course you will learn what Alcohol Inks are and how I use them step by step to create this beautiful New England Barn Scene on yupo paper.
This course will take you approximately 2 hours to complete.
This is an Beginner to Intermediate course for those of you that want to develop your skills with Alcohol Ink. I'll take you through the entire video of my steps and process to create this Barn Scene.
In this course will cover:
- Materials needed
- Learn to prepare your Yupo paper.
- The Painting is done in small steps and in Layers.
- Pulling out the color.
- Create a wet in wet background technique to create a smooth background.
- How to layer the inks and placement of shadows using a brush for a details.
- How to seal the paintings.
Plus 2 BONUS Sections
Displays options for tiles
How to professionally frame your paintings.
Your reviews are very important to me, I hope you find this course a 5 STAR REVIEW, and if not please let me know what I can do to improve to make it a better course.
Please note that Udemy may ask for you to review the course at any point. If you have not yet completed the course you may simply skip the review process until the end. :)
Please make sure to use the Q&A Section for questions along the way. The course may be slowed down or the video quality changed if you are having connection or play back issues.
Please understand that technical or account issues are not in my control. For Video playback, Technical or Account issues, please click on the Udemy Help or Support Link they will be happy to help.
IMPORTANT - Not all artist allow this so please check and follow all copy write laws.
As an artist, I personally never mind when someone copies my work to practice their techniques. I just ask that if you post it anywhere that you give credit to either my courses or my links as the artist that created the image.
Feel free to find my social media platforms in the profile section. You can use #kcfacourse to post your work on social media so we can all see you work!
Safety Note: When using paints and chemicals please adhere to any and all manufacturer safety guidelines with these products. If you have specific safety questions or concerns please contact the product's manufacturer.
- This course is for beginner Alcohol Ink painters or crafty folks looking to create!
- This course is not about academics, or color theory, but more about the creative journey.
- Students looking to develop more control using this medium.
Quick introduction to your Instructor Kellie Chasse, and of this beautiful New England Barn scene you will be able to create with Alcohol Inks on yupo paper.
There is a PDF that you may print out for all supplies. We will cover all the basic materials used in this course.
Alcohol Inks are a Dye and were meant for Crafts not fine art; they are NOT lightfast, therefore UV Rays and Direct sunlight may fade colors.