- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to cultivate a creative mindset
- From idea to action
- Creative tools for generating ideas
- Boost your confidence in creativity
- Problem solving
- Unleashing your creativity capacity
- An open mind and eagerness to learn new approaches
- Please be ready with a pen and notebook for the activities
- A quiet and comfortable environment to carry out the activities without any disturbance
We need to understand that creativity is not a fixed trait, it’s a free choice.
Walt Disney wasn’t born with creative personality. Creating a fantasy world was not programmed in his DNA, It was an act of conscious will.
The primary objective of this program is not just about building your creative capacity but also to build your confidence in creativity.
Every time when we are asked to think about creative personalities, we often think of a musician or painter or poet or writer, but why do we never think of a creative doctor or a creative lawyer or a creative teacher?
For a very long time we are been conditioned to see creativity as something very artistic. Creativity can be artistic but not necessarily has to be artistic. It is just as any other skill, which is coachable, manageable and learnable.
Sometime the flow of Creative thought is like driving a F1 sport car with emergency brake on. If you want experience what it feels like when you release the break and drive freely you should have the confidence to drive.
Imagine how many Steve jobs, Walt Disney, Thomas Alva Edison are there in our society who never pursued or promoted their original ideas because of their lack of creative confidence.
This online program will help you to boost your creative mindset. Enroll in this program to break your thinking patterns and unleash your CREATIVE CONFIDENCE!
- Startup owners / Aspiring leaders
- Marketing professionals handling creative teams
- Head of Organizations / Departments
- Business leaders who want to generate higher revenue and profit
- Anyone interested in raising their creativity standard