AIX Administration for Absolute Beginners: Better than Linux
What you'll learn
- Learn IBM AIX System Administration ( AIX Version 7.2 )
- Create a IBM Power Systems Virtual Server
- Build an AIX (LPAR) Logical Partition in the IBM Cloud
- Learn the Concepts behind IBM AIX Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Map Storage Disks to the AIX LPAR in IBM Cloud
- Create Volume Groups, Logical Volumes and File Systems in AIX Operating System
- Learn how to access the AIX Machine remotely using SSH
- Learn basic commands used on All UNIX platforms, LINUX, AIX, Solaris, etc
- A Computer with an internet connection
In this course, you'll learn :
IBM AIX System Administration
AIX offers 99.9% uptime and as compared to LINUX, AIX has proven to be a far superior OS.
Learns basics commands that are common in LINUX, AIX and all UNIX platforms
AIX Logical Volume Management (LVM)
Create an IBM Power Systems Virtual Server
Deploy AIX Version 7.2 in the IBM Cloud
Access the AIX Server remotely using Terminal or Putty
Learn how to Customize Putty
Learn a Ton of AIX Commands (lspv, lsvg, rmdev, etc)
Map and Remove Storage Volumes
Create Volume Groups, Logical Volumes, File Systems.
Ownership and Permissions
Lean how to use the System Management Interface Tool ( SMIT ) in AIX
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Learning IBM AIX System Administration
Thanks for taking the time out to read through my Bio.
I am Adeel and for the past eight and a half years, I've been working for an industry tech giant as a Senior Systems Engineer. I have a ton of experience working with various technologies and I can't wait to share my knowledge with everyone on this platform.