AISec Securing the Artificial Intelligence Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand about cyber security, Artificial Intelligence, and AISec
- Learn about some of the current AI tools and technology in this fast paced environment
- Learn how to keep AI Artificial Intelligence secure from threats and attack
- Learn a holistic approach to emerging technology and future considerations
- Learn about Generative AI
- Learn about AI Text Content Generation
- Learn about AI Art Generation
- Learn about Predictive AI
- Learn about Midjourney and ChatGPT
- No experience necessary, this courses is designed to inform anyone interested in this area of artificial intelligence and cyber security
The AISec complete Securing the Artificial Intelligence Masterclass course takes you from little or no knowledge and shows you how to protect your artificial intelligence solutions. The course includes demonstrations showing some of the current AI technologies, how to use them and how they can be used for ununethical purposes. You will learn the principles of securing solutions in a concise way using minimal lectures and focusing on easy to understand explanations. This is one of the first cyber security courses dealing with how to secure this emerging AI technology. With this capability, you will be able to provide professional and consistent service to your company or clients and help secure your organisations Artificial Intelligence solutions. You will learn to implement security using first principles.
This is a fast-growing emerging area, specialist practitioners with skills in AI Sec and cyber security will be in high demand and using the skills here will enable your career, giving you cyber security experience in AI Sec and Artificial Intelligence Security. If you are a beginner, this course is for you as it will give you the foundations in a practical eay to understand way. If you are an experienced practitioner you are now becoming aware of the importance of AI, and realise using the solutions is not enough, you need to secure them, this course is absolutely essential for you.
Some of the key areas you will learn are:
Learn about AISec
How to secure Artificial Intelligence solutions
Building security into AI environments
Receive demonstrations in some of the AI technology
Increase knowledge and skills around AI Sec
Learn how AI can be used in an unethical manner
Learn to use Generative AI
Learn to use MidJourney
Learn to use ChatGPT
This course will give you the grounding you need to help you learn, retain and replicate the security skills necessary to make Artificial Intelligence solutions secure. The lectures are to the point and concise because your time, like many practitioners, is precious. All demos can be followed using your own software accounts and replayed time and again as your one-stop security reference.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and above, anyone with any interest in artificial intelligence and cyber security
- Cyber security professionals from any discipline
- Cyber security professionals students learning new skills
- Cyber security managers and leaders looking to broaden their knowledge
- Anyone developing an interest in AI
Tim Coakley is a Senior Security Solutions Architect for a large multi-national organisation and an Intructor. Tim started a long and successful full-time career in Digital Forensics supporting the criminal justice system and law enforcement on a long list of criminal cases. Parallel to this Tim ran a research and development business creating solutions from design through to support resulting in some unique and niche software not developed anywhere else. Tim now works fully within the cybersecurity space and has supported and worked within many security teams including, Investigations, Incident Response, Threat intelligence, Penetration Testing, Governance and Engineering until landing into Security Architecture.