Airtable - The Ultimate Beginner to Expert Course
What you'll learn
- Airtable basics to advanced funcionality
- Build Airtable project from scratch
- Become an Airtable expert quickly
- Making new tables and linking records
- Customize tables, records and fields
- Collaboration using Airtable
- Basic computer skills
- No Airtable account required - we will show you how to do this
I will walk you through every step of creating your own Airtable database using a real life example. By the end of this course you will be able to freely use Airtable to manage your business.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Airtable's functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why Airtable is awesome and how you can use it within your business.
In this Airtable course you will learn:
· How to easily build Airtable databases from scratch for your business
· Import and transform data in Airtable like a PRO
· Comfortably use ALL Airtable field types
· Create formulas to automate tasks
· Understand all Airtable Views and how to use them
· Use tricks and tips that come from my years of experience
· Advanced functionality such as Linking tables
· Collaboration tips and tricks
· Use filtering, sorting and grouping
... and much, much more!
Enroll today and enjoy:
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
2 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
A practical Airtable course with step by step tutorials
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn AIrtable quickly
- Anyone that is looking for a complete course on Airtable
I am a Project Manager and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
- Creativity software tools - you will see some courses on software tools that I use to run some side projects. For example, I have used Affinity Publisher and PowerApps over the last few years to create content.
The aim of these courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!