Fundamentals of Airplane Engineering
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn and understand the working of an airplane right from basics.
- Appreciate the beauty of engineering and physics in such a mega-machine.
- Enjoy their next airplane journey as you will be knowing why any component behaves in a particular way.
- Basic understanding of physics will be helpful though not mandatory. If you understand the meaning of terms like force, pressure, velocity, speed acceleration etc, you can very well take the course.
- A strong willingness to learn about such a beautiful and innovative machine is the most important thing needed for the course.
- Anything else needed will be explained in the course!
If you can understand my language in the promo video, I GUARANTEE you of an awesome journey of learning. Else, ENTIRE MONEY will be refunded - EVEN AFTER 30 DAYS!
"Fundamentals of Airplane Engineering"
You don't need to have a degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering to understand working of Airplanes!
[ All students are promised to get reply to their queries within 24 HOURS in this course ]
This course is all about learning the working of airplanes right from basics. The course will take you on a journey in which you will learn all about airplanes piece by piece. We will take the journey in four parts. I also promise you of within - 24 hour - reply - to - any - genuine - query, so that your learning is concrete.
STEP 1: We will take a passenger airplane standing on a runway and understand its different components - engines, wheels, landing gear, main body structure etc.
STEP 2: We will turn the engine on and let the airplane move forward. During this period we will learn all about the flight. How a plane flies and what actually is needed for a successful flight to happen. We will also bust some very common myths surrounding this topic. This will involve an experiment which students can do at home.
STEP 3: Now the airplane is flying, we will see different components and their working, which helps the airplane to take various turns and undergo variety of motions.
STEP 4: Finally, we will jump in some other topics that are important for any airplane to work smoothly. Air Traffic control, Black Box, Cockpit, How exactly the pilot does the controls.
I will not be using unnecessary jargon and terms that only an engineer will be knowing! The journey will be for people from variety of backgrounds. So even if you are a person involved in photography, or making websites or travelling through forests, you can happily enroll in the course, if you have interest in knowing about Airplanes!
The course will be mostly in form of video lectures, where I will be explaining the different components using diagrams on whiteboard. For very complicated diagrams, I will be including images and pdfs so that your understanding can become concrete. It can take a total of 2-2.5 hours for completing the entire course.
To make this more interesting, I promise to reply to each and every genuine queries of the students, irrespective of the level of toughness of the query! I wish to have every student enrolled in the class,enjoy this journey with me.
At the end of the course, you will have a strong understanding of what happens inside and outside the airplane and how different components work together in making a airplane the way they are!
Come, join me in this beautiful journey!
- Curiosity to learn about the engineering behind airplanes in a holistic manner.
- Learners who wish to see a real-life application of engineering and physics and more importantly, understand them.