WorldSpan GDS Course | WorldSpan Training | WorldSpan GDS
What you'll learn
- Airlines Coding, City Coding and Phonetics
- What is Global Distribution System (WorldSpan)
- What is PNR
- How to Reserve an Itinerary for a passenger / customer on GDS (WorldSpan)
- WorldSpan GDS Training
- WorldSpan GDS Reservation
- WorldSpan GDS Pricing
- WorldSpan GDS Fare Quotations
- WorldSpan GDS Availability
- WorldSpan GDS Segmentation
- WorldSpan GDS Coding
- WorldSpan GDS Classes Change
- WorldSpan GDS Booking ( WorldSpan GDS PNR Creation )
- WorldSpan GDS PNR making process
- WorldSpan GDS PNR cancellation
- WorldSpan GDS Classes Terms and Conditions
- WorldSpan GDS Fare Bases Penalties
- WorldSpan : How to check Airlines Penalties
- How to check Airlines Penalties in WorldSpan
- How to Check No Show Fee using WorldSpan
- How to Change Date and Class in Itinerary
- SSR Request in WorldSpan (Special Request for Passenger )
- Power Shopper (ePricing or Master Pricer ) in WorldSpan
- Encoding and Decoding in WorldSpan
- How to Split PNR in WorldSpan
- How to issue an e Ticket in WorldSpan
- Be able to use computer
- basic knowledge of computer
- Should have passion to pursue career in Travel Industry
WorldSpan, is one of the top GDS (Global Distribution System), and majority of travel industry fields, like Airlines, Travel Agencies are using WorldSpan. The new worldspan is now more advanced with the artificial intelligence system, where you do not have to enter the coding manually again and again to search for a flight availability or Reservation.
Simply click on the appeared results, and you will have things ready. This course is specially designed for those students, who want to pursue career in the travel industry, for example, if you are interested to start your Career in the travel industry as travel consultant or Travel Agent, or you want be travel blogger, Digital Travel Nomad, or you want learn how to reserve flights, then this course will open your mind and will help you planning or setting up your travel career. Keep in mind, this course is only for non-Iata ticketing agencies and agents, this course is designed to make you job ready so that you can start working as travel agent in a travel company or in the Airlines, please
More advanced level sessions are added to WorldSpan of Master Pricer (Power Shopper), SSR Request, Encoding Decoding, Change of Date and Class in PNR and Itinerary and How to issue an e Ticket using WorldSpan ticketing command.
During this course, We will learn the basics and then advance commands, to build strong base before jumping into practical GDS, the basics will make you able to understand travel industry, coding, airports and Airlines coding along the phonetics alphabets, we will also learn the gds entries before using them practically in WorldSpan GDS.
The Course will lead us step by step from the basics to medium level and then finally to advanced level, where we will be practically picking up seats using the WorldSpan GDS. There is a special command taught in this course, which you will learn at the end of the Course, please do not jump into that command, until you learn from start to end, please.
During learning process, if you have any problem, you can inbox me your questions, and i will be happy to assist you, but i am sure, if you do not skip the classes and follow each step taught, you will get the best of this course, please
Best of luck.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to pursue career in Travel industry
- Any one who wants to become a Travel consultant
- any one who want to become a travel agent
- one who want to become a travel guide or travel blogger
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening,
Saif Ali Raaz here,
I am an Author, Corporate Trainer ,Travel Instructor, and a Social Worker. I have MBA Degree from Anglia Ruskin University London, United Kingdom. I am in Travel since 2006, and I have worked on all GDS systems, have trained many students, who are working in travel industry and also running successful travel business worldwide. I have worked in international travel market where my expertise are in UK, USA, AU, CA, EU, Asia, Middle East, Far Eeast, Africa and RU market. My beloved travel business fields are Cruises, Hotels, Airlines, Trains and Yachts.
Travel is my passion, and I have travelled to many countries, Like America, United Kingdom, Europe, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Bangladesh and I am planning to visit every country to learn their cultures, enjoy their food, and meet awesome people.
For more info, google Saif Ali RAAZ, please. ?