How do Aircraft Engines Work? (Use DCB8B38156503A601329)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fundamentals of Aeronautics
- Aircraft Engines: What are they, and How do they work?
- Turbojet, turboprop, turboshaft, turbofan: What's the difference?
- A look inside an aircraft engine!
- No prerequisites! Yay!
USE CODE DCB8B38156503A601329 to get this for $13 only!
Aircraft engines are gas turbines and have been around for a long time, but how do they work? Find out here!
I'll use my experience and guide you from the very basics - temperature, pressure, etc - all the way to the details - looking inside an aircraft engine, and how to start one up!
- Anyone and everyone who's even been curious to know more about aircraft engines and gas turbines!
Find out what is exactly a gas turbine engine, and why it's called that.
Weight, Lift, Thrust and Drag: The four pillars that hold up the entirety of aerospace and aviation. These concepts are not hard, but they are tricky. Get to know about these here.