Airbnb Ninja: Advanced Methods for the Part Time Airbnb Host
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Double your Airbnb "Hourly Wage", by learning how to cut 10s of hours of work out of your operation every week
- Increase your Airbnb Profits by Optimizing your Listing Title And Description Using Market-Specific Data and Marketing to a Highly Lucrative Niche
- Use a powerful data analytics tool prized by online markets to discover the top-performing key words for your listing title and description
- Connect with an insider at Airbnb corporate to glean valuable market data, and receive credible feedback on your listing (learn what you're doing wrong!)
- Market to a often overlooked niche, and easily increase your payouts by 50%
- Reverse-Engineer Earnings of other hosts in your market to identify top performers from which you can learn, and understand your own earnings potential
- Discover the golden window of time when your messages are most likely to be met with enthusiasm by your guests – save yourself the headache of answering questions multiple times, and get better reviews by using this information
- Use this tool to correspond with guests in BATCH and save 2 to 10 hours every week – You'll see exactly how!
- Accentuate your listing title and key points of your description using special visual HTML elements (I'll show you how to do it without any coding)
- Outsource a significant portion of your work to a vetted airbnb expert, saving between 5 and 20 hours per week
- Have your airbnb correspondence forwarded to any phone in the world while you travel (and how to access US-airbnb services if you live outside of the US)
- Blast out messages in record time, using a tool heralded by efficiency aficionados around the world. Save 1 to 3 hours per week.
- Never again leave money on the table from a missed reservation request– learn how to add redundancy to your reservation notifications
- A basic familiarity with Airbnb, and an existing listing (in any condition)
- Access to a computer and an internet connection
Big Update: Thanks to everyone for joining in the course launch. In the first month alone, over 630 students enrolled, and laid down nine 5-star reviews!
"A very detailed, thorough and quality guide for anyone looking into the field of Airbnb."
“More than I expected: very smart and useful, not only on the management of Airbnb program, but also on many aspects on marketing and advanced management! I really appreciate it!"
“I'm impressed by this course and the techniques I have learned in a few hours. It has amazing value. I'm long term user of Airbnb and with the help of Jeff I'm sure that I will start earning good money. Thank you and recommended."
“This is an amazing course. Every section is well explained step by step and wonderful for beginners. I recommend everyone to take this course."
“The lessons in this course go way beyond pure information. Jeff (the instructor) knows his stuff inside out, and more significantly, he knows how to pass his knowledge clearly so that I can take action on it right away."
- Michael C.
First I'll show you my Airbnb earnings, that I made in just a few hours a week, to give you an idea of what is possible.
Then you'll learn several clever techniques that open the door to airbnb data specific to your market, that will help you optimize your listing, and outperform your competition. These methods will allow you to attract more guests, or charge higher prices; resulting in more booking, and more profit.
Then you'll hear about 3 critical messages to send your guests, and the importance of exactly when to send them; that will result in raving reviews, which will also bring you more bookings.
Then you'll learn how to use an array of powerful efficiency and automation tools and concepts will have you savings 10s of hours per week, which means more profit in less time – in other words, a significant hourly pay raise for you!
The course consists almost entirely of screen casts and animated power points with engaging audio walk-throughs. I cut out all the fluff, and all the beginner-level tutorials you can find elsewhere. The lectures are clear and to the point – just like I want to save time in my own business, I also want to save your time, and give you the highest impact, practical, insightful content, in the shortest amount of time.
Time Commitment, and Practicality of Content:
You can complete this course in just a few hours, and immediately apply your learning, to boost your bookings, and reduce your work load.
In addition to the core lectures, I've also supplied plug-and-play templates that you can use to optimize your Airbnb operations.
I'm so confident that you're going to love this course and find a tremendous amount of value in it, that I guarantee that if you're not 100% satisfied, that I'll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
The Next Step:
Start making more money in less time by, and sign up for this course now. If you use even one concept from within, you will have paid for the course many times over. In fact, Every day you don't take this course, you are losing time and money!
- This course is meant for the following two types of Individuals: 1) Existing Airbnb Hosts who want to increase their earnings or decrease their world load, OR 2) Those already comfortable with the basics of setting up an Airbnb listing, and just want the advanced tips to get ahead of the competition, save time, and ramp up earnings.
- In general you will also be an individual that enjoys learning about new tools to make life easier
- You are comfortable with computers, and use a PC or Mac (not a smart phone) to manage their Airbnb Business. You will still benefit from this course if you're running Airbnb on a smart phone, but several of the automation tools I discuss are not yet optimized (or functional) for mobile devices
- This course is NOT for those who are just getting started on airbnb, or not for those who can't quickly figure out how the business works on their own. This course starts out assuming you know how airbnb works, or already have a listing, or a good idea of how to set one up. It does not cover basics like how to write your description, hire cleaners, and greet guests.