Artificial Intelligence via GANs: Simulations & Applications
What you'll learn
- Learn to model Artificial Intelligence using GANs: AlexNet, Inception to ResNet architectures for Computer Vision and Bioinformatics
- GAN Architectures- Introduction and Different GAN Methods
- Data Augmentations using GANs
- TensorFlow Quantum for training and testing of Hybrid Quantum Neural Networks for Computer Vision in Healthcare(Python)
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Concept to diverse practical implications
- Applied AI nurturing healthcare: Code Examples using Python programming
- 20+ Coding Exercises and Solutions in Open CV for Computer Vision
- Implementations of Transfer Learning and GANs in AlexNet, Inception & ResNet for various real life AI centric applications
- How to build and implement leading AI architectures in Keras and TensorFlow Quantum with emphasis on medical computer vision
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
AI is an enabler in transforming diverse realms by exploiting deep learning architectures.
The course aims to expose students to cutting-edge algorithms, techniques, and codes related to AI and particularly the Generative Adversarial Networks used for data creation in deep learning routines. This course encompasses multidimensional implementations of the themes listed below;
1. Deep Learning: A subset of Hybrid Artificial Intelligence
2. Big Data is Fueling Applied AI.
3. How to model a problem in AI using datasets in Python (Keras & TensorFlow Libraries).
4. Data Augmentation using GANs in Hybrid Deep Learning Networks.
5. How to use Transfer Learning in Hybrid GAN Networks.
6. How to use transfer learning in multiclass classification healthcare problems.
6. Backward Propagation and Optimization of hyper-parameters in AI GANs.
7. Leading Convolutional Neural Networks (ALEXNET & INCEPTION) using GANs and validation indices.
8. Recurrent Neural Networks extending to Long Short Term Memory.
9. An understanding of Green AI.
10. Implementations of Neural Networks in Keras and Pytorch and introduction to Quantum Machine Learning.
11. Algorithms related to Quantum Machine Learning in TensorFlow Quantum and Qiskit.
12. GANs for Neurological Diseases using Deep Learning.
13. GANs for Brain-Computer Interfacing and Neuromodulation.
14, GAN based AI algorithms for diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment plans for Tumors.
15. How to model an AI problem using GAN in Healthcare.
16. AI in BlockChain and Crypto mining
17 AI in Crypto trading.
18. Forks in Block Chain via AI.
19. Investment Strategies in Crypto- trade using AI (Fungible and Non- Fungible Digital Currencies).
24. Artificial Intelligence in Robotics- A case example with complete code.
25. Artificial Intelligence in Smart Chatbots- A case example with complete code.
26. Impact of AI in business analytics- A case example with complete code.
27. AI in media and creative industries- A case example with complete code.
28. AI based advertisements for maximum clicks- A case example with complete code.
29. AI for the detection of Misinformation Detection.
30. Extraction of Fashion Trends using AI.
31. AI for emotion detections during Covid- 19.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students curious about learning concepts of GANs, artificial intelligence and deep learning in python
- Academic and Research Students working in the realm machine learning, deep neural networks and artificial intelligence
Prof. Dr. Engr. Junaid Zafar is currently working as Chairperson in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Government College University, Lahore. He is also Director, Office of Research, innovation and Commercialization. He has completed his PhD in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, The University of Manchester University, UK, and BSc in Electrical Engineering from U.E.T Lahore. He is Academic visitor to the University of Cambridge, UK, MMU, UK and National University of Ireland. He remained Dual Degree programme coordinator at the Lancaster University, UK. Dr. Engr. Junaid Zafar received Roll of Honors for National Education Commission and Outstanding Teacher/ Researcher Awards from the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan. He is leading the macine learning and Artificial Intelligence centre with GC University, Lahore. He is member of Universal Association of Electronics & Computer Engineers, International Association of Computer Science & Information, and member of International Association of Engineers, IAENG Society of Artificial Intelligence, IAENG Society of Electrical Engineering, Science & Engineering Institute, IAENG Society of Imaging Engineering, Institute of Research Engineers & Doctors, and IAENG Society of Wireless Networks. He is member of editorial board in Journal of Future Technologies & Communications, Technical Programme committee, Frontiers of Information & Technologies, and Technical Programme Committee, Multi- Conference on Sciences & Technology. He is also serving as reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory & Techniques, IEEE Transactions on Antennas, IEEE Antenna & Wireless Propagation Letters, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, International Journal of Electronics, and IET Antennas & Radio- wave Propagation. He has so far taught over twenty diffrent online courses based on outcome based student oriented models. He has also supervised more than 100 Masters/ MPhil thesis. He has published over 50 high impact factor publications and presented his work at several national and international renowned platforms.