Artificial Intelligence: Practical Essentials for Management
What you'll learn
- Continued access to latest articles on groundbreaking AI developments
- 7 Principles to lead an AI journey in an organization
- Key techniques of Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- How to become data ready for AI - TUSCANE© method
- How to decide whether to use AI at all, & whether to Build or Buy a solution - FAB4© Approach
- How to measure AI performance & lead AI adoption in the organization
- How to identify strong vs. weak AI solutions, and ensure desired results
- How to frame AI strategy & policy
- How to manage organizational risks with AI
- How to estimate the financial AI valuation
Why this course: 70% of AI initiatives in organizations fail today not because of a lack of good AI solutions but because of a lack of understanding of AI among the managers - the end users, decision makers and investors in AI. Recruiters & Executives are struggling to find business professionals with a practical understanding of AI. This course is designed specifically to teach current and future managers all that they need to know to lead and manage AI use, without having to code and build AI models. You will:
1) Learn both technical & managerial aspects of AI
2) Identify the right AI solution & learn rare managerial frameworks to lead AI journeys successfully in an organization.
3) Get recognized in the use and management of AI/ML/DL by getting certified.
4) Gain competitive advantage in a hiring process or at work by being AI ready.
What this course covers:
What is AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning, and how are they different from BI
7 Principles of an AI Journey
How to decide whether a problem needs AI at all
If AI is needed, how to become data ready – Tuscane© Approach
Once ready, how to decide whether to build or buy a solution as well as what the risks really are with doing AI incorrectly – Fab-4© Model
How to tell whether a software uses AI, or what kind of AI it uses
How to differentiate powerful AI solutions from weaker ones
How to determine which AI technique(s) can solve your specific business or organizational problem
How AI analyzes different types of information, how it makes predictions, how it recognizes images, how it communicates with your customers, or how a robot learns to behave like humans! This will involve some of the most popular Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques that are being used today: Classification, Regression, Decision Trees, Ensemble Learning, Clustering, Association Rules, Search Algorithm, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, ANN & CNN
How to measure AI’s performance with a 4-step approach
How to get others to use it in the organization
How to implement it successfully so that you don't waste thousands of dollars and hours of effort
How to estimate the financial value of an AI solution
Best Practices to formulate an AI strategy
7 Principles of Human-AI Work Policy Framing
How to minimize risks associated with AI for an individual and the organization
Ideal for: The classes have been designed to provide in-depth practical knowledge on AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning if you:
1) Are interested in AI/ML/DL to advance your careers or to use it effectively to accomplish tasks at work
2) Have limited time but would like to get a thorough managerial understanding of AI/ML/DL
3) Do not need or are not interested in learning how to code AI/ML/DL
Bonus: At the end of each lesson, you will also get access to reports on some of the amazing & scary ways in which AI is being applied on you. I'll be updating the course with newer articles as and when they appear, which you will have free lifetime access to.
Special Thanks: Wife, Partner & Creative Support, Pooja Chitnis.
Cover Image by 宗文 李 from Pixabay.
Who this course is for:
- Executive Leaders
- New Graduates
- University / College Students
Many executives & managers struggle with the complexity of AI in realizing organizational growth today. Everyone is talking about it, but only a few know how and when to leverage it. You would like to achieve an efficient way to grow and retain customers, but you are not sure where to begin or how to get more value out of your AI investments?
My name is Malay Upadhyay and I help to bridge the gap between the customer journey and AI for organizations. Sustainable growth is achieved through a sound understanding of customer journeys as they progress from unknown prospects to resonant fans. That's marketing, sales and customer success weaved into one. In my current role, I ensure that mid-market and enterprise firms get value from custom AI solutions for their unique growth and customer realities. Over the years, I have trained and guided 200+ managers and executives on getting the most out of AI enablement. A Duke of Edinburgh awardee, I was also recognized as one of the Top 10 pioneering business leaders by Mirror Review in 2021.
I had the privilege of being part of the European AI Alliance that informed the High-level Expert Group (HLEG) on the European Commission’s AI policy in 2018-19. An internationally and multi-lingually published author of the AI Management series for Asia’s largest tech publication house, I also serve as an advisor to URichmond's CX Program, online instructor and speaker at conferences like the European Digital Week 2020 and the AI Adoption panel at ‘ISPIM (International Society for Professional Innovation Management) Connects Ottawa 2019’, hosted by the National Research Council (NRC) Canada.