AI in Healthcare and Medicine
What you'll learn
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to the Healthcare System
- Chapter 2 : Introduction to Clinical Data
- Chapter 3 : Fundamentals of Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Chapter 4 : AI for Diagnostics
- Chapter 5 : AI for Prognosis
- Chapter 6 : AI for Medical Treatment
- Chapter 7: Evaluations of AI Applications in Healthcare
- Chapter 8 : Machine Learning Systems in Production
- Highschool Math
In this course you will be equipped with the basic understanding and concepts in the world of AI in healthcare, you will learn theoretical knowledge that can help you see the big picture of AI in healthcare, but also you will learn hands on concepts and enjoy the coding and calculations sessions that will take you even deeper into the applications of AI in healthcare.
In this course you will learn the following chapters:
• Chapter 1: Introduction to the Healthcare System.
• Chapter 2: Introduction to Clinical Data.
• Chapter 3: Fundamentals of Machine Learning in Healthcare.
• Chapter 4: AI for Diagnostics
• Chapter 5: AI for Prognosis
• Chapter 6: AI for Medical Treatment
• Chapter 7: Evaluations of AI Applications in Healthcare
• Chapter 8: Machine Learning Systems in Production - Part 1
• Chapter 9: Machine Learning Systems in Production – Part 2
The courses will be delivered by Mr Feras Naser, who is known for brining many innovative prototypes to the market. Feras interest in healthcare came from his systems engineering background which helped him to see the complexity of healthcare, he has developed Healthy week diet which is a containerized food diet with the right macro nutrient that help you to stay healthy. He believes it is a macro level intervention that can help in Fighting obesity and collection personal medical data.
I wish you a great course, please do not hesitate to be part of our innovation Wednesdays and Questions Thursdays. Also please listen to out weekly healthcare podcast.
Who this course is for:
- Developers and Health Workers who are keen to be part of the AI Revolution in Healthcare
- Anyone who is interested to join the Next Revolution of Digital Transformation in Healthcare
Feras Naser is the founder of Feras Naser group, a large group of many innovation driven startups, as one of his core areas of expertise is transport. Feras is a civil engineer with a master degrees in MSc in railway systems. Feras is responsible for many transport novel solutions, including his voice enabled hand held inspection device (inspectro). Feras do publish frequently on various transport topics, recently he has published on the potential use of blockchain technologies in railway applications.
Feras recent research and consultancy work is about building novel transport solution and exploring recent advances in science and technology. This include wide range of domains including the usage of machine learning in railway applications, the possibility of using drones for delivery within cities, changes in micro-mobility and remote working environments. Feras has special interest in understanding the relations of transport history data and TRUST. Also, he has a special interest in providing new models of funding for public infrastructure through the exploitation of transport data. Specifically the usage of transport data to provide trust services.
Feras is considered one of the most knowledgeable railway systems consultants in the middle east region, he brings great experience in developing novel systems and building agile teams. He is responsible for the development of hack sprint methodology.