AI Academy #3: Learn Artificial Neural Networks from A-Z
What you'll learn
- Learn how Neural Networks work.
- Learn how Gradient Descent trained a neural network.
- Program Multilayer Perceptron Network from scratch in python.
- Learn how to use MLPClassifier for their purposes.
- You'll know how recurrent neural networks work.
- You'll learn how to create LSTM networks using python and Keras
- You'll learn how to predict NASDAQ Index by using LSTMs.
- You'll know how to forecast Google stock price with high accuracy
- Classify datasets by using Support Vector Machine method
- All you need is a decent PC/Laptop (2GHz CPU, 4GB RAM). You will get the rest from me.
- You should know about basic statistics
- You must know basic python programming
- Install Sublime and required library for python
- You should have a great desire to learn programming and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless lectures filled with slides and theory.
Do you like to learn how to forecast economic time series like stock price or indexes with high accuracy?
Do you like to know how to predict weather data like temperature and wind speed with a few lines of codes?
If you say Yes so read more ...
Artificial neural networks (ANNs) or connectionist systems are computing systems vaguely inspired by the biological neural networks that constitute animal brains. Such systems "learn" to perform tasks by considering examples, generally without being programmed with any task-specific rules.
In this Course you learn multilayer perceptron (MLP) neural network by using Scikit learn & Keras libraries and Python.You learn how to classify datasets by MLP Classifier to find the correct classes for them. Next you go further. You will learn how to forecast time series model by using neural network in Keras environment.
Next you are going to learn how to build RNN and LSTM network in python and keras environment. I start with basic examples and move forward to more difficult examples.
In the first section you learn how to use python and sklearn MLPclassifier to forecast output of different datasets.
In second section you can forecast output of different datasets using Keras library
Forecast International Airline passengers
Los Angeles temperature forecasting
Next you are going further and learn how to make Recurrent Neural Networks:
In the 3rd section you'll learn how to use python and Keras to forecast google stock price .
In the 4th section you'll know how to use python and Keras to predict NASDAQ Index precisely.
In the 5th section you'll learn how to use python and Keras to forecast New York temperature with low error.
In the 6th section you'll know how to use python and Keras to predict New York Wind speed accurately.
Important information before you enroll:
In case you find the course useless for your career, don't forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
You will have instant and free access to any updates I'll add to the course.
You will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
Check out the curriculum and FREE PREVIEW lectures for a quick insight.
Music from Jukedeck - create your own at jukedeck com
It's time to take Action!
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right now!
...Don't waste time! Every second of every day is valuable...
I can't wait to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make the right choice when starting to learn Multilayer Perceptron Neural Network
- Anyone who wants to learn Keras
- Anyone who wants to learn Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTMs
- Anyone who want to forecast stock market time series.
- Learners who want to work in data science and big data field
- students who want to learn machine learning
- Data analyser, Researcher, Engineers and Post Graduate Students
My passion is teaching people through online courses. I love learning new skills, and since 2015 have been teaching people like you everything. I create courses that teach you how to become the better version of yourself with all kinds of skills.
What would you like to learn?
Would you like to learn Artificial Intelligence in python?
Would you like to make money creating landing pages?
Would you like to build your own AI programs & do something awesome for you?
Would you like to learn Xamarin to make both iOS/Android apps?
Would you like to learn how to write codes in HTML5 and CSS3?
Would you like to learn MATLAB the scientific language for researchers?
If you want to do any of these things, just enroll in the course. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be. Check them out, and enroll today!
About Sobhan N:
I have PhD degree in Electrical Engineering and like to learn anything about Electronics, Programming and Artificial Intelligence. I like electronic stuff like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and microcontrollers.
My passion is helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming. I currently am teaching Artificial Intelligence, App Deign, Web Design and MATLAB programming languages. I’m also teaching Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Courses in Universities.