Agile/Scrum practical guide with your virtual team
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Agile fundamentals
- Difference between Agile vs Waterfall projects
- Scrum fundamentals
- Agile values and principles
- Scrum fundamentals
- Kanban basics
- Create a product vision
- Create user stories in Jira
- Planning poker and other estimation techniques
- How to run Sprint planning
- Release planning and management in Jira
- How to run effective stand ups
- How to understand different types of charts used in Agile
- How to groom a backlog
- Different techniques for retrospectives
- Learn how to apply theoretical knowledge in real projects
- No previous Agile or Scrum experience is required
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU NOT ONLY THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE BUT TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY THEORY IN REAL PROJECTS.
No matter what your role this course is designed for everybody.
We will start with fundamentals learning Agile values and principles, the difference between Agile and Waterfall, understand what types of projects work better with Agile and which ones with Waterfall.
We will then proceed with Scrum fundamentals and define the difference between Scrum and Kanban, Scrum roles and artifacts
2. Practical Part:
We will start our journey with the team with the definition of the product vision. The team will be working on the development of the platform that helps people organize the events and keep in touch with the participants.
Once the product vision is defined, we will start working on the Backlog, creating User stories in Jira
Then we'll cover estimation techniques as well as run the estimation and planning session with the virtual team
Additionally, we will include Release planning and release management in Jira
We'll then learn how to monitor and support the team's progress
We will run the sprint demo and learn different retrospective techniques
At the end of each section, you will have to take a quiz testing your understanding of the material covered.
Why take this course?
There are a lot of courses giving you theoretical knowledge, but how to apply this in real projects? This course will prepare you and demonstrate the real case scenarios. So you will be ready to either join or lead an Agile development team.
I offer you full support, answering your questions. Feel free to reach out! :)
Ready to get started? Hurry up and enroll now :) See you in the course!
- Anyone interested in Agile/ Scrum
- Anyone who wants to become an Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner
- Any Scrum team memeber who wants to deepen Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Anyone who wants to learn how to apply Scrum in real projects
- Anyone who wants to transition to Agile