AgilePM® Project Management - Foundation Level – Latest 2nd Edition - Exam Preparation
Extracts from an Accredited Course, Pass with confidence, Helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of an agile/project environment.
AgilePM® is the most popular agile project management qualification in the world – Trusted Training Radar™
This exam preparation course prepares you for a Foundation level qualification in AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
The AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides individuals and organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.
It works alongside formal approaches such as PRINCE2®, PMI, APMP and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1.
AgilePM® Project Management - The world’s leading framework and certification for Agile Project Management is a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Benefits of the AgilePM® Method:
· Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
· Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
· Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
· Learn how to apply the DSDM agile approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
· Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critical for successful projects.
· Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
· Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
· Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices.
· Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This course aims to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming qualified in your own time and at your own pace.
1) What knowledge & tools are required?
Familiarity with projects and Agile Project management is useful but not essential.
2) Who should take this course?
- Anyone interested in learning about and applying agile, agility and agile approaches to managing their projects or aspiring for a career in project management.
- This is an extract from an accredited course eligible for CPD/PDU’s and prepares you for a qualification in AgilePM Project Management.
3) What will you achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
a) 100 Questions, equivalent of 2 Test papers of 50 questions each.
b) Covers the latest AgilePM v2 syllabus
c) Prepares you for a Foundation level qualification in AgilePM® Project Management.
d) Hints, Tips and reasoning to help pass the official AgilePM® Foundation level qualification Exam
e) Eligible for 6 PDUs or CPDs
AgilePM®, The APMG-International and Swirl Device logo are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.