Agile With Scrum - From Beginner to Advanced
- There a no tools needed to take this courses
You’ve most likely heard of scrum—the popular Agile framework. If this sport sounding framework has piqued your interest, this course is for you. This course is designed to give you a great understanding of what scrum is and how you can start implementing it. In this course you will follow scrum expert and certified scrum trainer Luke Angel as he walks through what scrum is and why scrum has taken the business world by storm. He will take you on a journey on how to organize your scrum team and get scrum working at your organization. You will learn about the scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts.
- Why Scrum?
- What Is The Agile Revolution
- Why Scrum Works
- How To Form Scrum Project Solutions
- What Are The Scrum Team Roles
- How To Assemble A Scrum Team
- How To Set The Vision For Your Project
- User Stories 101
- How To Create Success Criteria
- How To Estimate With Story Points
- How To Create Roadmaps And Release Plans
- How To Conduct Sprint Planning
- How To Use Scrum Reporting
- How To Run Standup Meetings
- How Scrum Backlog Grooming Works
- How to Create “Definition Of Done”
- How To Create Sprint Demos
- How To Run Successful Sprint Retrospectives
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about agile and scrum
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
Thanks for looking at my courses. I am excited to bring you some awesome lessons I have learned along the way. I also love to talk about my favorite products that really help me stay ahead of the curve. I am an Architect, Developer, Product/Project Manger, and humble hustler focusing on building next generation application.
I am currently working as a Sr. Technical Cross Platform Program Manager at a Fortune 500 company building technology-driven marketing solutions with global reach and Netflix scale. I lead teams of developers to new heights by giving top of the line guidance on product deliverables, organizational techniques, and in general kicking butt. I hope you find my courses enjoyable and please contact me if you have any questions or would like any additional content covered that is not in one of the courses.
I am a PMP expert and PRINCE2 consultant.