The Ultimate Guide To Mastering Agile Requirements
What you'll learn
- Conduct Effective Story-Writing Workshops
- Create A Story Map That Represents The User Journey
- Discover The Differences Between Gathering Requirements in Agile vs Waterfall
- Conduct User Interviews To Gather Requirements And Feedback
- Draw Wireframes To Ensure Alignment
- Discover The Difference Between Epics & User Stories
- Learn And Apply The 3Cs of User Stories and the INVEST acronym
- Explore User Story Alternatives - Job Stories
- Write Effective Bug Tasks That Will Save Your Developers Time
- Apply The Concepts of Iterative and Incremental Development
- Develop A Product Vision & Strategy
- Discover The Purpose Of Product Backlog Refinement Sessions
- Get An Overview Of The Most Popular Agile Framework - Scrum
- Apply Empiricism (3 Pillars - Transparency, Inspection, and Adaptation)
- Understand Value As A Concept (Top 4 Definitions)
- Focus On Value Delivery - The Ultimate Measure Of Success In Agile
- Avoid Too Much Upfront Planning
- Build Trust In Your Team
- No previous Agile knowledge or experience needed.
In this step-by-step course, you will learn the exact techniques and strategies used by successful Agile professionals to gather, develop, and document requirements with ease and efficiency.
Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Vladimir Raykov, a project management professional (PMP certified). In addition, I have five Scrum certifications (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Leader). I work in a software development company.
During the last few years, I've been obsessed with learning and implementing Agile and Scrum.
I'd love to share my experience and knowledge so you can achieve your goals.
Currently, I teach over 140,166 students and have received over 20,533 positive reviews.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for anyone working in an Agile team, including
Project and Product Managers
Any professional looking to improve their Agile requirements skills
Whether you're new to Agile or have been working in an Agile environment for some time, this course is tailored to meet your needs. It will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to effectively gather, develop, and document Agile requirements, and to navigate the fast-paced world of Agile development.
How Is This Course Organized?
Section 1 - Agile Fundamentals
Iterative and Incremental development.
How do we gather requirements - Agile vs Waterfall?
Product Vision and Strategy
Section 2 - Tools And Techniques For Gathering Agile Requirements
Conduct effective Story-Writing Workshops
Generate high-level user stories (functional requirements)
Create Story Maps
Organize your user stories.
Conduct user interviews.
Select the right types of questions and target groups.
The technique of observation
Increase shared understanding and collaboration
Section 3 - Tools And Techniques For Documenting Agile Requirements
Express the desired functionality from the perspective of the end-user
The INVEST acronym explained.
The 3Cs of user stories and the most important aspects to consider.
Writing effective Acceptance Criteria
The difference between functional and non-functional requirements.
User story alternatives (Job Stories)
[Template] How to write effective bug tasks.
Help your developers with debugging.
Section 4 - Project Simulation
Discover how agile concepts work together.
For a note-taking application, I will...
write user stories
write acceptance criteria
create a story map
Create a Scrum project in Jira.
Overview of the Scrum Events and their main purpose.
Product Backlog Refinement and the two states (Ready and Done).
Section 5 - Embrace The Agile Mindset
Learn how to work empirically (Empirical Process Control Theory)
Laser focus on value delivery.
This is the ultimate measure of success in agile.
Eliminate or reduce waste by avoiding too much upfront planning.
Build trust in your agile team so it can thrive.
Do I Get A Guarantee?
You can enroll now 100% risk-free because you receive 30 day, unconditional money-back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied (and that might be something as simple as you don't like my accent) - no problem, you are one click away from a refund.
No hassle, no hard feelings!
Go ahead and click the Buy Now button right now and let’s awaken the Agile Professional within you almost instantly!
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Any professional who is working or will be working in an Agile team.
Vladimir Raykov works as an Agile Product Manager in an innovative and highly developing company for software solutions.
- A husband and a father of two boys.
- An online instructor teaching over 100.000 students
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Product Owner level 1 and 2 certifications.
- Scrum Master level 1 and 2 certifications.
- Agile Leader certification.
Vladimir has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and has completed courses on a Master's level on Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Knowledge at Copenhagen Business School.
He is the author of How To Build Your Successful Online Teaching Business, and one of his deepest passions is leadership - bringing out the best in people. Moreover, Vladimir is certified by Case Western Reserve University on a course - Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence.
His highest priorities are family and friends. He does and is interested in online teaching and learning as he thinks that these two terms are the new currency of the future.
A firm believer in education, Vladimir is willing to share his knowledge with others.