Agile Scrum with Pivotal Tracker - A Quick Guide
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to use Pivotal Tracker for Agile Scrum and Project Management
- Learn to create projects in Pivotal Tracker
- Learn to add stories
- Learn about different types of stories and how to add them to Pivotal Tracker
- Learn about the analytics and reports
- Learn to change the Project Settings
- Basics of Agile and Scrum
- Create an account on Pivotal Tracker
Agile Scrum Methodologies
Project management has taken a gigantic shift in the recent years. Companies have moved to Agile Methodologies. Scrum is the favourite framework of all the framework in Agile.
Some of the benefits of having Agile Scrum introduced in your Project Management :
- It helps in saving time and money
- Save lot of documentation
- Light weight compared to previous project management methodologies
- Easier to manage the changes and incorporate them
- Short meetings
- Faster delivery
- Issued identified well in advance
With all this comes an extra responsibility of a Scrum Master. Pivotal Tracker is one of those tools which has automated the system. Here are some of the features of the Pivotal Tracker
- Automatic Planning
There are many more features which you can learn while you dig deep.
So if you want to give your project management skills a boost, then just get started with this course.
Remember, this is just a quick guide, although it has enough power packed within itself.
Its time to get started. Meet you on the other side.
- If you tired of doing all the project planning this course is for you
- If you want to automate your project planning this course is for you
- If you are looking for a tool to manage your Agile Scrum based project management then this course is for you
- If you are looking for a quick guide to learn Pivotal Tracker then this curse is for you
- If you are looking for an advance course, then this course is not for you. This is a quick guide to help you get started. There is an advanced course if you will be interested.