Agile Scrum Master online training course for beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn where Agile comes from
- How to choose between Agile and Waterfall
- Apply Scrum framework in practice
- Define Scrum roles
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum ceremonies without compromising self-organisation
- Differentiate between a good product backlog and a bad one
- Learn the concept of user stories and how to break them down
- Learn Agile estimation and prioritisation techniques
- How to forecast your team's progress with velocity
- How to evaluate your team's performance with Agile metrics
- Having basic IT / software development context would be desirable for understanding key concepts
So excited to welcome you on this Scrum for beginners course!
Consider this course as your personal guide of how to help your teams grow by doing Agile well.
It will teach you everything you need to know from the very basics of Agile origins and Scrum framework to some advanced practical tips you will need to apply your knowledge in practice.
This course is for you if you are completely new to Scrum or if you have little experience and want to fill in the gaps and structure your knowledge. You can also use this training course as a supplementary resource to prepare for your Agile Scrum Master certification.
The course includes presentation slides with key points on each that you can refer to with a full lifetime access!
The course is divided into sections that are bigger themes including smaller lectures in each section making it easier to perceive.
There are many Scrum courses out there but this one is different as it is succinct, excludes repetitiveness, covers Scrum topics in depth and theory goes together with clear practical tips how to apply your knowledge in practice, as this is what matters the most, right?
See what you'll learn in more detail to decide if this course is right for you:
Agile Mindset. Learn where Agile comes from.
Agile vs Waterfall. How to choose between Agile and Waterfall and when Agile is NOT the best option.
Sprinting. Apply Scrum framework in practice.
Scrum roles & responsibilities. Define Scrum roles and learn what to expect from each of them.
Scrum ceremonies. Define Scrum ceremonies and how to effectively facilitate them without compromising self-organisation.
Product Backlog. Differentiate between a good product backlog and a bad one.
DoD & DoR. Explain what definition of done and definition of ready are and how to use them in your team.
User Stories. Learn the concept of user stories and how to break them down.
Prioritisation techniques. How to prioritise your product backlog using techniques that best fit your project.
Estimation. How to start estimating your product backlog with story points in case your team starts from scratch.
Story points vs Ideal days. The difference between story points and ideal days and how to choose what is better.
Team's Velocity. How to forecast your team's progress.
Agile metrics. How to evaluate your team's performance.
Progress reporting. How to report your team's progress using charts.
Team motivation & rewarding . How to reward your team and understand what really motivates them.
Sign up and get immediate access to the class. With a 30 day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone working in IT who want to fill in the gaps in their Scrum understanding
- Scrum Masters with little to no experience
- Project Managers who want to apply Scrum in practice, but lack necessary skills
- Anyone on project team who heard the term Scrum and not sure what this is
- Anyone preparing for Scrum certification can use this course as a solid supplementary resource
Hey! My name is Volodymyr and I am a Senior Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
Despite having a traditional background in project management for the most part, I’ve always been about supporting and enabling my teams and really fascinated by Agile mindset and its practices towards delivering software projects.
Hence I have decided to transition myself into Agile coaching to help teams grow and succeed with Agile.
I am PMP certified and have hands-on experience working with start-up companies as well as companies from Fortune 500 helping dozens of teams succeed with Agile.
Welcome to my course and hope you enjoy it!