Agile Scrum Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- What Scrum is and why it is very helpful and powerful for delivering the most challenging projects on time
- The Scrum practices as a part of Agile project management
- Difference between Traditional Waterfall Model and Scrum methodology
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Definition with its "must" events
- Scrum Roles and Artifacts
- Deriving Burn-down Chart for team capacity
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. The fundamental and solid background will be delivered to the course takers.
Agile Scrum Fundamental training course prepared by Velocis Solutions aims to deliver an overview of Scrum methodology as a part of project management with Agile. Perhaps, the most well known framework for agile software development is Scrum (a term adopted from Rugby), a methodology that requires the team to acknowledge and commit that we will learn as we go in the product development journey, that we’ll know more after a few iterations than we know at the start. Agile development and by consequence Scrum, is all about focusing on the people and providing the maximum value to the customer.
Entire course covers all essential elements of Scrum namely, Scrum values, team, events, sprint, burn-down chart and etc. At the end of the course, the course takers will also have an opportunity to check their knowledge about Scrum methodology and they will be prepared "online" for Scrum Master Certification on PSM scrum org.
Velocis Solutions trainers team is always ready to support the development of course takers as the course is interactive one and the training course with its rich source of materials is ready to bring the course takers up for becoming an expert user of Scrum by looking through the following topics:
Introduction to Agile
Inspection, Adaptation, Transparency
Sprint Review and Retrospective
Overview of the course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts
- A candidate preparing for a Scrum certification
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Scrum
- An expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher in scrum
Velociss, developed by Velocis Solutions is an online learning platform specifically designed to your learning needs and wants.
At Velociss we value learning and growth more than anything. We are very well aware that the traditional teaching methods have become boring and uncaring. Besides these, the experience and practical skills of best-in-class performers are not available for most of the learners. Not in the classrooms, nor online. We have created Velociss to fill in these voids in learning and growth.
People learn for different purposes. For example, you may want to learn to become a better professional in your field and develop new business skills. Or to build a successful career and become a more efficient and effective manager or business leader. Or you may simply want to start your own business. Whatever you need to learn to unlock your potential, we have it.
We do care about you and want to make your learning journey more enjoyable and productive by enabling the transfer of experience, critical skills, and knowledge of best-in-class performers to anyone, anywhere in an innovative, efficient and effective way. So, let's get started!