Agile Scrum Crash Course™ - Business and Scrum Certification
What you'll learn
- Explain the need to do Agile - Scrum.
- Understand the Scrum foundations, principles, and practices.
- Explain and implement the Scrum Practice.
- Create a problem-solving culture and responsible team.
- Understand about servant leadership.
- Tips to improve the speed of delivery.
- Some tactics for ‘PSM – I” certification.
- Create a learning organization.
- Basic knowledge about Agile
- Basic knowledge about Software development
“Scrum – an Agile Approach to Business Transformation” aims to help you develop a good working knowledge of the concept of Agile – Scrum Framework, covering the foundation, principles, and practices of Scrum. This course will focus on the successful patterns and principles defined on Scrum Guide.
The goal of this course is to cover an extensive study of all the Scrum principles and practices known to date, such that you can create transformative “Agile – Scrum” initiatives with incredible
outcomes. This course also sets up the foundation for implementing the tools and technology that will be needed for further success and execution of an “Agile – Scrum” transformation.
If you are a manager/leader or a practitioner looking for guidelines on how to start transforming organizations, this course is for you.
This course covers:
Introduction about trainer and Course
Giving overall idea about the industry
Giving overall idea about Agile and benefits
Connecting Agile and Scrum
Giving Overall idea about Scrum framework
More information about Scrum theory and values.
More information about Scrum events.
More information about Scrum team members and skills.
More information about Scrum Artifacts.
Walkthrough with Scrum Guide
Connecting Scrum and DevOps
Introduction about Azure DevOps and Demo the Azure Board with Scrum
Introduction about Jira and Demo the Jira with Scrum
Some challenges when we start Scrum and when we practice Scrum
Who this course is for:
- Project leader or Software development process leader.
- Business Analyst / Product Owner or Business Development Manager.
- Scrum Master – Entry level
- Anyone who is interested to improve the Software development process using Scrum (DEV, QA and Operation Engineers)
Hello! It is a great feeling to assert that Apex Education is a very creative, adjuvant and favorable platform that offers different types of professional IT-related courses. The courses are made with much elaboration and minute details by the experienced and top-level experts and personnel. The language used in these courses is lucid and accessible to all types of learners that will help them gain mastery over those courses in less time.
The success of the students who have been working in different countries in different fields and the feedback from them speak a lot. Thousands of students have already enrolled in our courses and it’s still counting. We are eager to enrich your knowledge about software, creative design and development, marketing and other topics.
Our aim is to teach the learners about relevant courses that enable them to get better placement to lead a successful life.
Waiting for you eagerly.