Agile & Scrum - Complete Course + Certification Prep + Tests
What you'll learn
- Agile Software Development & detailed Scrum training
- How requirements are managed in Scrum Framework
- Preparation for Scrum Certifications
- A step by step approach for building Agile teams
- Six real-life scenarios from Scrum teams and discussion on them
- More than 1000 questions for Scrum certification assessments with answers & detailed explanations
- Two full-length Practice Tests based on questions discussed
- A basic knowledge of Software Development is desirable.
- Nothing else, But this course starts from the basics of Agile and goes all the way to the advanced topics like building agile teams.
Detailed Scrum Training + Agile Requirements
Preparation Scrum Certifications
Agile Transformation- Building Agile Teams
Scrum Tales – Scenario Based Discussions
More than 1000 Certification Questions with answers & explanations
2 Practice Tests
This is one course that covers all topics related to Agile and Scrum.
This is newly built based on the recent changes and latest version of The Scrum Guide .
This course goes beyond an agile, scrum training and covers topics like, a detailed discussion on handling requirements, Certification preparation- discussing how should we approach questions on each topic, Agile Transformation – an agile approach for implementing Agile, Scrum Tales- Real-life stories and discussion based on them and a collection of more than 1000 questions with answers and explanations for scrum certifications.
Let’s quickly review the topics, this is a high-level view. There are many sub-topics discussed during this course, which make it a complete solution.
We will start with basics of agile software development, Manifesto, principles and an overview of different agile approaches like Scrum, Kanban, Extreme programming etc.
Then we will have a detailed discussion on scrum framework. This includes a discussion on Agile requirements, from requirement collection and user story mapping to topics like breaking down stories, ordering, estimation and so on.
We will discuss different levels of planning and events defined in scrum. There are videos on scrum roles and different monitoring and tracking methods used by scrum teams.
After these initial set of topics, we will move on to the certification preparation. There are separate videos discussing, how to approach questions from each topic like, Roles, Events, Artifacts and Scrum Basics.
We are not done. There are more topics. We will discuss an agile approach in implementing agile. Each step in this “Agile Transformation” are discussed. There are many simple, ready to use templates attached to these steps.
Next topic is “Scrum Tales”. We will discuss six real world stories, incidents from scrum teams. We will analyze each scenario and discuss on it.
Towards the end of this course, we have more than 1000 questions in video format. These questions and explanations are based on the latest version of the scrum guide. This will prepare the student to face any questions on scrum certifications of leading organizations. We have prepared these questions keeping professional scrum master and scrum product owner certification assessments in mind.
At the end we have two full length practices tests based on these questions.
Please see the curriculum for this course for more details.
This course is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum org. This course uses content from the Scrum Guide. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at creativecommons site.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to master the Agile software development with Scrum Framework
- Those who are appearing for professional Scrum certifications of leading organisations
- Those who are with the task of building successful Agile teams
- Those who are preparing for interviews on Agile roles
Around 15 years in IT, 7 years of Agile experience, playing various roles of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Trainer, etc.
Book: - Scrum Tales: Stories from a Scrum Master's Diary
Book: - Agile Life: Understanding agile in a non-software context
. ICP-ACC - ICP Agile Coaching
· CSP – Certified Scrum Professional
· CSM – Certified Scrum Master
· SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework-Agilist
· PSM1 – Professional Scrum Master
· PMP- Project Management Professional