PSM II Scrum Master Certification+Agile Project Management
What you'll learn
- You will have a 2022 Scrum Master's Certificate (certificate available on completion)
- You will be fully prepared for the PSM 2 Certification Exam ( Professional Scrum Master II ) and gain a full recap of the PSM I
- Learn the difference between a traditional project manager and a Scrum Master
- Confidently Learn the Role of a Real World Scrum Master facilitating scrum teams
- Prove to Your Employers that you can Run Scrum Projects to achieve all your stakeholders' goals
- Learn how to train and coach your Product Owner using Agile Scrum techniques
- Learn how the pros use Scrum ( the most popular agile framework ) in the real world to create any product
- Understand how to apply Empiricism, Scrum Values, Scrum Events, Artifacts and the definition of Done to deliver efficient, high quality products
- Learn how to become a Scrum Master on the job WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand how to easily Manage Products for your Stakeholders with a Product Backlog and User Stories to gather requirements more effectively
- Learn how to Overcome Challenges in the real world to Develop and Deliver products in the most professional, reliable and efficient way possible
- No prior experience is required to take this course however the following are typical reasons:
- You want to deliver high quality projects/products
- You want a PSM 2 Certification ( Professional Scrum Master II ) as soon as possible
- You want to Prove to Employers that you can excel in a Scrum Master role
- You need to deal with rapidly changing project circumstances and requirements
- LINKEDIN: You want proof - a Certificate that shows competency as a Scrum Master
- You want to Coach a Product Owner / Product Manager on Agile Scrum techniques
- You want to improve the performance of your team as a product owner / product manager
- You want to recap for the PSM 1 - Professional Scrum Master i certification
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSM II, PSM 2, PSM i,PSM ii etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Complete, Concise, Confident Advanced and Foundational overview of Scrum - You will be confident that you have learned both foundational and advanced Scrum techniques as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
Confidence in completing a 2022 PSM II ( and PSM I ) Scrum Certification - I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a class room or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment and student recommended practice assessments so you can practice before taking the final certification (Exam purchased separately - I will give you links directly to it).
You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Updated for 2022 and the v 2020 Scrum guide. Perfect for  Scrum Guide exam preparation! This course is based on the
Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand how to run complex projects in the real world with scrum, this is the place to start.
If you are preparing for a PSM II ( Professional Scrum Master 2 ) scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
PSM I recap included. Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
Concise Advanced Overview of Scrum in the real world - The the exact techniques used to run the events, plus how the roles, rules and artifacts used on the job to deliver a project using scrum. This includes recap lectures on the fundamentals of Scrum Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artefacts and as well as advanced lectures on Developing People and Teams, Product Management - Managing Products with Agility, Developing & Delivering Products Professionally and Tips to acquire your Professional Scrum Master 2 - PSM II Certification
The facts based on the Scrum Guide - The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
Scrum Certification Preparation - A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
Scrum Certification - I then tell you how to prepare for PSM ii Scrum Certification and how to sit it online saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. You will also have a recap for PSM i certification .
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
Perfect for beginners and a recap for experts. The complete overview of advanced on the job techniques + Scrum Master Certification Preparation up to PSM II level ( including PSM II recap )
Learn Scrum & prepare for your Scrum Master or Agile certification based on the Scrum Guide™ v2020 ( 2020 scrum guide ) .
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, or Advanced topics such as Developing People and Teams or Product Management - Managing Products with Agility ~ followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts. Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
Perfect if you are interested in Scrum Master Certification, Scrum Master Jobs, increasing your Scrum Master Salary, gaining a Scrum Master Role, furthering your Scrum Master Training or meeting a Scrum Master job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts
- A candidate preparing for a PSM II / PSM 2 / Professional Scrum Master Scrum certification
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Scrum
- An expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher in scrum PSM I / PSM 1 / Professional Scrum Master i
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!