Agile Retrospective+Continuous Improvement+Kaizen wth Scrum
What you'll learn
- A complete overview of the retrospectives and how it is used to boost the efficiency and productivity of a team
- Learn how to improve sprint retrospectives
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for conducting a retrospective
- Learn the exact techniques the pros use in industry for holding retrospectives
- Feel confident in improving the performance of scrum for any software, service, maintenance or support team
- Explain what sprint retrospectives will make your team or business more efficient
- A keen interest in Agile Scrum
- A real need to improve your team or business
- The desire to improve continuously
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
1. Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of sprint retrospectives - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
2. Confidence in using scrum - In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals agile retrospectives and how to organize sprint retrospectives in industry without going into a class room or spending a lot.
3. You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
What is sprint retrospective?
It is a method for boosting your team’s efficiency. Based on my experience, it is the perfect way to learn from the past and take that learning to learn new in the upcoming sprints.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a novice, an expert or simply someone who wants the answer to the question "what is sprint retrospective, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
• Concise overview of sprint retrospective - Including 29 easy tips to hold a sprint retrospective successfully
• The facts based on real industry experience and research - The correct terminology and use of proper methods is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of holding a sprint retrospective and tips to organize it wonderfully. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based on real world experience.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of agile scrum retrospectives and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within scrum methodology or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on retrospectives
- Someone who wants pointers on holding a successful retrospective meeting
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert, Software Engineering Team Lead and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!