Agile PM 301 - Mastering Agile Project Management
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 72 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop an objective understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of both an Agile and traditional plan-driven approach to project management and how they can be combined in the right proportions to fit any given situation in an integrated approach to Agile Project Management
- Learn what's fundamentally different about Agile Project Management and the shifts in thinking that project managers might need to make to operate successfully in an Agile environment
- Better understand the impact of Agile on the project management profession, the new challenges that Agile creates for project managers, and the potential roles that an Agile Project Manager can play
- Students should have some general familiarity with both traditional plan-driven project management and Agile methodologies.
- It is highly recommended that students take my Udemy course "Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level'" before taking this course
This course is part of an integrated, university-level curriculum of seven courses (See details below). This course is the fifth course in that series and should be taken in sequence. Please take the prerequisite courses before taking this course.
Over 100,000 students in my courses!
Over 5,000 5-star reviews in my courses!
This course updated in June 2020
Earn PDU's: Students who complete this course are eligible to receive 7.0 PDU's in PMI continuing education credits. Instructions for claiming PDU's are provided with the last lesson in the course.
Qualify for PMI-ACP Certification: Completion of all seven courses in this series will meet the requirement for 21 hours of training to qualify for PMI-ACP certification.
Money-back Guaranty: Try this course and if you are not satisfied with the value you received from the course, just send an email to Udemy support and they will give you a 100% refund within 30 days.
Course Summary: Learn how to blend Agile and traditional plan-driven project management principles and practices in the right proportions to fit any situation!
The concept of Agile Project Management is very rapidly evolving and will have a significant impact on the project management profession; however, we are in the early stages of that transformation and there is a lot of confusion about what impact it has on project managers. This course will help you unravel a lot of the confusion that exists; develop a totally new perspective to see both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices in a new light as complementary to each other rather than competitive; and learn to develop an adaptive approach to project management to blend those principles and practices together in the right proportions to fit any situation.
This course is part of a sequence of courses that are designed to cover most of the knowledge required for PMI-ACP® certification but the courses present that knowledge in a very practical, real-world context to provide a much deeper understanding of the principles behind it. The course also includes a number of case studies to show how to apply this knowledge in a typical real-world situation.
This course is part of an overall curriculum that is designed around helping students develop the skills required for a high-impact Agile Project Management role. Most students will want to take the complete curriculum rather than individual courses. The complete curriculum should be taken in the following order:
Agile PM 101 - Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall
Agile PM 102 - What's the Future of Agile Project Management?
Agile PM 201 - Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
Agile PM 202 - Introduction to Agile Project Management
Agile PM 301 - Mastering Agile Project Management
Agile PM 401 - Advanced Agile Project Management
Agile PM 402 - Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
Students who complete the entire curriculum of all seven courses shown above will receive a signed certificate of completion from the Agile Project Management Academy. The complete set of seven courses will also meet the 21 hours of training required for PMI-ACP certification.
PMI-ACP Certification Course
In addition, there are one optional courses that is designed to supplement the above curriculum for students who are interested in PMI-ACP certification:
How to Prepare for PMI-ACP Certification is intended for students who are interested in using this curriculum to prepare for PMI-ACP certification
Agile Business Management Curriculum
There is also a condensed version of this curriculum that is designed for any business people who are involved in Agile projects including Product Owners, Business Sponsors, and Business Analysts
Introduction to Agile Business Management
Mastering Agile Business Management
Enterprise-level Agile Business Management
Note: These courses for Agile Business Management are an abridged version of the Agile Project Management courses and there is no need to take both
- Anyone who is interested in developing a well-integrated Agile Project Management strategy for their organization to align an Agile development approach with the company's business
- Project Managers who want to learn how Agile impacts the project management profession and want to develop a more adaptive approach to project management to enhance their project management skills and develop new opportunities for career growth