Product Management :Agile Requirements using Product Backlog
What you'll learn
- Learn how to manage product backlog as part of an agile scrum team.
- Explain what user stories are and how they will make your team or business more efficient
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for producing high quality, user oriented and user friendly digital products.
- Learn how to manage a product backlog and generate user stories.
- Feel confident in implementing a product backlog for any service, maintenance or support team
- Learn how to create a requirements backlog composed of user stories.
- Understand the concepts behind the 3 Cs, DEEP and INVEST with respect to agile scrum.
- A complete overview of the process of creating product vision and how you can use it to form your product backlog.
- How to manage product backlog in four simple steps
- A keen interest in managing requirements as part of an agile or scrum team
- The desire to manage, assist with or create a product as part of a team
*All Glory to GOD for giving me the knowledge and experience to create this course*
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, (PSPO)™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
1. Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Product Backlog Theory - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry as an Agile Product Manager
2. Confidence in using Agile Scrum - In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of Agile Scrum and Product Backlogs with Agile Product Management and how to use it effectively in industry without going into a class room or spending a lot.
3. You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer and Ted R. Brown.
What is Agile Scrum?
Agile is an iterative time boxed software development approach that focuses on building software incrementally from the beginning of a project rather than delivering it all at once at the end. Scrum is a framework that traces back to early 90s, which provides a framework for managing complex product and software development with iterative and incremental processes. Scrum is a very popular framework for implementing agile project management.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a developer, Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or simply someone who wants the answer to the question "what is scrum and how can I use it in my projects", this is definitely the class for you.
What will I learn?
In this class, you will learn:
• Product backlog and user stories- I give you a complete overview of what product backlog in scrum entails as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
• Concise overview of agile scrum - Including the scrum theory, the scrum team, the scrum process, product backlog and a lot more.
• The facts based on real industry experience and research - The correct terminology and use of scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of agile product management of requirements using the product backlog such as its origin, when you can use it and how you can use it in product development. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
*All Glory to GOD for giving me the knowledge and experience to create this course*
Who this course is for:
- Product Owner , Scrum Master , Business Analyst , Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of how to manage requirements with a product backlog and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires a product vision, user stories, a product owner, scrum meetings, user orientation as well as incremental development and testing.
- Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with software development, team work and user satisfaction as far as software development is concerned.
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within scrum theory or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile scrum backlog management.
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert, Software Engineering Team Lead and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!