Agile Operations Fundamentals
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn what an Operational team has to do to start on their Agile journey with the key practices to get them running.
- An introduction to the Agile Operations pattern and the key practices to help operation teams go Agile
- Learn how to mobilize a team for an operational process improvement and to the them up for success
- Learn how to collaboratively workshop and understand the current situation , the challenges and the blockers as well as the future state of desired outcome and goals.
- Learn one of the most effective techniques to operational process improvement - Agile Value Stream Mapping. A fast and easy way to identify waste and bottlenecks and help you optimize the process
- Learn how to spot and reduce waste and bottlenecks and how best to optimize the 'to-be' state!
- Learn how to test, validate and implement your improvement ideas in an Agile manner
- Learn about the best metrics for operational teams and how to measure for continuous improvement
- Understand the key pitfalls to watch out for and also learn a few tips and tricks. A quick recap of the course is included
- "Agile program fundamentals" course or a basic understanding of the Agile methodology
The Agile Operations Fundamentals course helps operational teams develop the foundational skills to plan, structure, deliver, monitor and improve on operational activities and processes. This course builds on our previous foundational courses such as the "Agile Program Fundamentals" and provides guidance on recommended practices, tools and techniques - all aligned to the core Agile values & principles.
- Project Managers, Project owners, project stakeholders, SMEs, students, general managers