Agile with Scrum - At affordable price
- Software development principles, Waterfall methodology
1. What is Agile and why Agile?
2. Learn the differences between Waterfall vs Agile.
3. What is Empirical Process Control vs Defined Process Control.
4. What is the Value of Agile?
5. Go over the Agile Manifesto and Principles of Agile.
6. Understand the Scrum Framework and all the Processes, the different Roles and Responsibilities
7. Benefits of using Scrum.
8. Agile - Stages of Estimation
9. Agile Estimation Techniques
10. What we need to keep in mind when transforming to Agile.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers, Tech Leads and Software developers
- 02:26Introduction to Agile.
- 02:04Waterfall vs Agile
- 07:05Waterfall vs Agile with example
- 03:20Triple Constraints and value of Agile
- 03:58Agile Manifesto and 12 Principles
- 03:37Introduction to Scrum and the Sprint Ceremonies
- 11:25The Scrum Process and the various Phases
- 03:40Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- 05:54Benefits of using Scrum
- 09:43Agile - Stages of Estimation
- 07:58Agile Estimation Techniques - Part 1
- 07:11Agile Estimation Techniques - Part 2
- 04:02What to keep in mind when transforming to Agile?
14 years of experience in Business Consulting, Requirement gathering and elicitation, Solution Architecture in the areas of Warehouse Management, B2C Commerce, Demand Planning and Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Master Production Schedule, Material Procurement and Supplier Negotiations.
Project Management Skills – Leading large teams, budget analysis, involvement in proposals, invoicing and CMMi Audits, resource staffing etc.
Translating Project requirements to Solution Design and ability to streamline Business workflows and processes.
Managing project execution and deliveries, risk mitigation, quality aspects and capable in achieving results in very high-pressure environments.
Capable of providing leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted team.
Expert in Agile and Waterfall Project Methodologies, ability to manage large project teams ensuring high quality deliverables that are able to meet or exceed budgetary and timeline targets.