Agile with Scrum - At affordable price
- Software development principles, Waterfall methodology
1. What is Agile and why Agile?
2. Learn the differences between Waterfall vs Agile.
3. What is Empirical Process Control vs Defined Process Control.
4. What is the Value of Agile?
5. Go over the Agile Manifesto and Principles of Agile.
6. Understand the Scrum Framework and all the Processes, the different Roles and Responsibilities
7. Benefits of using Scrum.
8. Agile - Stages of Estimation
9. Agile Estimation Techniques
10. What we need to keep in mind when transforming to Agile.
- Project Managers, Tech Leads and Software developers
- Introduction to Agile.
- Waterfall vs Agile
- Waterfall vs Agile with example
- Triple Constraints and value of Agile
- Agile Manifesto and 12 Principles
- Introduction to Scrum and the Sprint Ceremonies
- The Scrum Process and the various Phases
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Benefits of using Scrum
- Agile - Stages of Estimation
- Agile Estimation Techniques - Part 1
- Agile Estimation Techniques - Part 2
- What to keep in mind when transforming to Agile?
14 years of experience in Business Consulting, Requirement gathering and elicitation, Solution Architecture in the areas of Warehouse Management, B2C Commerce, Demand Planning and Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Master Production Schedule, Material Procurement and Supplier Negotiations.
Project Management Skills – Leading large teams, budget analysis, involvement in proposals, invoicing and CMMi Audits, resource staffing etc.
Translating Project requirements to Solution Design and ability to streamline Business workflows and processes.
Managing project execution and deliveries, risk mitigation, quality aspects and capable in achieving results in very high-pressure environments.
Capable of providing leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted team.
Expert in Agile and Waterfall Project Methodologies, ability to manage large project teams ensuring high quality deliverables that are able to meet or exceed budgetary and timeline targets.