- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The student will learn why agile leadership is central to effective leadership in today’s era of constant change.
- The student will learn values, skills and practices of Agile Leadership by exploring the three dimensions and nine themes of the Agile Leader.
- The student will learn to challenge his/her own leadership abilities in order to improve.
- A desire to become an effective leader in an era of constant change.
You will succeed as a leader if you are capable of transforming the challenges of a constantly changing situation into opportunities. Today the most sought-after leaders are able to lead effectively in a volatile and complex environment. In other words, they are Agile Leaders.
As an Agile Leader, this course will help you develop the leadership skills to:
Accelerate the delivery of your organization's products and services
Improve the value your organization delivers to your customers and other stakeholders
Generate positive impact on the community and, doing so, improve your organization's reputation and results
Take the lead by developing the capability of innovation
Make your organization adaptable - a learning organization
This course is for leaders and for those aspiring to leadership in today’s fast-paced world where challenges and opportunities are plenty but talent is scarce. Whether you are an executive, a manager, a team leader or an expert, you are in a position where Agile Leadership will help you grow, make a difference for people around you and for your organization.
The goal of this course is to build a foundation of Agile Leadership values and skills, and provide good practices for you to apply in the real world. To this end, the course will walk you through the three dimensions of Agile Leader
The Value Creator
After completing this course, Agile Leadership will be part of your personal brand and contribute to your career success.
- Managers, executives and anyone in a position of influence who want to adapt their style of leadership to better lead in a fast-changing and complex environment.
After completing this lecture, students will have learned:
How Agile Leadership compares to leadership in general
Why Agile Leadership is important in today's fast-changing world
A model to help us explore dimensions and themes of The Agile Leader