Agile Kanban | Project Management | Cadence | Board & Card
What you'll learn
- Prepare for the Kanban Certifications like PSK and Kanban University Exams. Please note exam fees is not included in this course.
- In-depth explanation for Kanban Practices, Cadence, Roles
- Kanban Metrics and how to interpret them for improving team efficiency
- Multiple quizzes to help you to pass certification and evaluate your knowledge on Kanban
- Implement Kanban in your project Teams by understanding about Kanban Boards, Kanban Cards and other concepts
- And much more
- This is complete Kanban course, from basics to advanced level, No prerequisites for the course.
Please note that this course and practice exams are neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum org or any other Kanban Certification agency.
Welcome to the complete Course on KANBAN.
Around 35+ video lectures
Numerous Reading material and real world based activities to explain Kanban concepts in detail
External Resources to show real world examples
Multiple Quizzes for Kanban concepts
Kanban Practice Test based on various certification exams
Q&A Instructor support
Udemy Certification upon completion
Become Kanban Practitioner in less than 2 weeks. Spend an hour daily
My goal through this online class is to help you meet the challenges of implementing Kanban in your teams. Whether you are professional scrum with Kanban implementation or looking for Kanban certification.
In this course, you will master below topics:-
Kanban Swim lanes
Kanban Project Planning and Execution
Agile Metrics for Kanban
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organization, or anyone who works with teams utilizing Kanban. As such, it will benefit anyone who is involved in using Kanban or considering using Kanban.
You will also find examples and practical exercises to illustrate each point.
If you are already using Kanban, you can learn more from the advanced topics in the course like How to design the Kanban Board, Kanban for Scrum Teams or Kanban Metrics.
At the end of this course you will be able to manage projects using Kanban System, make delivery estimations using Kanban, implement the necessary organizational changes to user Kanban in a company and also pioneer agile transformation on a team level.
In a world where technology is evolving exponentially, it becomes essential to know how to adapt to change and to be agile.
This is not a theoretical course, I am sharing with you techniques that you can apply immediately.
Throughout the course, you will also find quizzes to test your knowledge.
If you are planning for any Kanban Certification, this course will help you prepare for Scrum . org Professional Scrum™ with Kanban level I exam also known as PSK I ®.
Scrum with Kanban
The Scrum with Kanban PSK I assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of how Scrum Teams can use Scrum with Kanban's ability to support value creation and delivery.
The Kanban practice tests of this course are based on Scrum Guide, Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams, and the Scrum glossary, all these documents are published by Scrum .org
Follow these steps before taking your Scrum with Kanban exam:
1) Go through this course practice test and answer all the questions of this course
2) Read at least thrice the latest official Kanban Guide For Scrum Teams from Scrum .org
3) Take the Kanban practice tests(provided in additional resources) and make sure you understand all the questions and answers
4) Create an account via Scrum .org website, buy the voucher, and take the exam as soon as possible
You will have lifetime access to the course with all the additional resources we add continuously.
**Sounds good , right? If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “ENROLL NOW" to start your Kanban journey.**
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the Kanban Certification
- Scrum Master, Agile Coaches, Team Members , Product Owners, Project Managers
- Teams in industries such as service industry, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing would benefit from this course
- If you want to learn how to work in Kanban and implement them within your team.
➲ I am a Agile expert and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, Architect, team lead, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, program manager and portfolio manager.
➲ Agile specialist, Master of Business Administration, expert in building high-performance teams and staff motivation. Has come a long way from developer to Agile Coach and Delivery Manager. Supervised project programs for over 100 people. I managed the development department for more than 100 people using Agile principles.
➲ I have coached Agile aspirants, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Project Managers, Program Managers etc. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them.
➲ I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as Capgemini, HCL, DBS etc.
➲ These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
➲ I am a very pragmatic, adopts "real world" approach to Agile that is based on over 20 years of hands-on program/project management experience in a broad range of industries and application areas and am passionate about helping project managers understand the convergence of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
➲ I really want to help!
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success?
Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!