Agile in a Nutshell Introduction to Agile Project Management
What you'll learn
- How can we make better software?
- Key factors for a great software product
- What is Agile Project Management?
- Who uses Agile project management?
- Why do we need Agile Project Management?
- Product Owner Roles and Responsibilities
- Introduction to Agile, Why Agile? The Values and Principles of the Agile Manifesto. The Difference Between Agile and Scrum. Why Agile is better than Waterfall?
- What is the process and why do we need it?
- What is the requirement and why they are so important?
- What is a Plan in Agile and Why do we need Planning?
- Risk management in Agile
- Monitoring, Analyzing and Reviewing development progress in Agile
- Agile Methodologies/Frameworks: Which one is Right for You?
- Introduction to Scrum Framework, What are the 3 roles in Scrum? Scrum events, Difficulties and Challenges of Adopting Scrum
- Extreme Programming - XP, Principles of Extreme programming, Experience from my work, Extreme Programming Rules, Challenges to Adopting Extreme Programming
- Lean Software Development and Principles of Lean software development
- Kanban, Just-In-Time, Work in Progress and Cycle time concepts, How to plan in Kanban?
- Getting started with Agile Project Management - STEP BY STEP
- How to Run an Effective Scrum Meeting?
- Tips and Tricks to Improve Software Quality
- You will learn the meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and kanban boards.
- A high quality learning experience.
- You will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management.
- You will understand the differences between Agile and traditional project delivery (other methodologies).
- A guide/process to follow.
- You will learn to focus on an MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- An open mind and a willingness to learn Agile.
- No prep work or previous Agile knowledge required.
Welcome to the Agile in a Nutshell: Introduction to Agile Project Management Course.
This is Everything you need to know about agile project management including:
What is agile project management?
How does it work?
Can it really help your team to get more done, faster?
Find out if the agile project management approach is a good fit for your next project.
Discover concepts and tools of Agile Project Management, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and Extreme programming XP.
This Agile course will allow you to Master the most important concepts of Agile Software Development, Agile Project Delivery, and Agile Project Management.
You will learn:
The meaning of processes, requirements, user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and Kanban boards.
How to get started with Agile Project Management?
How to Run an Effective Scrum Meeting?
Tips and Tricks to Improve Software Quality.
How to apply Agile in your job and projects?
The difference between Agile and Waterfall project management.
The benefits and advantages of Agile
What is the Agile Manifesto?
Why Agile is the preferred development methodology today?
Why Agile isn't only for Developers. Or only for IT projects?
What is a Plan and Why do we need Planning in Agile software development?
How to use Agile to learn from your mistakes?
All from my personal experience and my work!!!
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real-world examples.
Downloadable templates which you can use as a reference, study guide, cheat sheet, and the go-to resource on the job.
Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device, and come back for a refresher at any time.
Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
Why take Agile in a Nutshell course?
Get free, templates, and tools you can use in your work.
Be prepared to apply Agile to your projects or to speak about Agile with confidence.
Understand the difference between Agile and other methodologies or frameworks.
Learn from a Product Owner and Scrum Master who applies Agile practices daily.
Find out why Agile isn't only for IT or Tech projects but it's applied across many industries worldwide. It's been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
You have nothing to lose, allow yourself to learn something new and powerful.
Upon completing this course you will receive Certificates of Completion, which you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile, or any other online profile, and access to the most dynamic Agile Community in the world.
Why take Agile in a Nutshell course and not another one?
It's the ULTIMATE Course (Agile in a Nutshell Course). Only the proven lectures from real-life experience.
My value proposition is unique: to be a servant to all students.
It comes with Closed Captions, you can speed up or slow down all lectures (subtitles in English).
It includes free tools, free downloadable templates, real-world examples, and valuable tips.
You will learn from a passionate Agile expert who applies Agile and Scrum practices daily to his personal and professional projects.
It has an active Q&A Community, always answered by your expert Instructor.
This course gets updated regularly and you get all updates free for life!
How will Agile in a Nutshell Course help you?
Be able to deliver projects and products, faster with fewer software bugs!
Become fully prepared for a job that requires knowledge in Agile.
Feel more confident about Agile and how to apply Agile in your company.
Be able to add this to your CV. This will help you get more job opportunities.
What you will learn will make you effective and successful in Agile.
Get an Agile Project Management Certification.
Who is behind Agile in a Nutshell Course?
My name is Dejan. I am a Master of Computer Science and Information Technologies. Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Trainer of trainers, and author of this Complete Video Course for Scrum Master and Product Owner.
With 60+ IT certificates, I have 20+ years of IT experience, and 10+ years of experience in Agile project management and Scrum.
Knowledge gaps that I have been missing from my career development, make this program so special and unique.
I fill all these gaps for myself and make them available to you.
This Agile in a Nutshell Course is specifically for:
People who want to learn about Agile or who plan to make a career change.
People without any Agile experience or knowledge.
People who have heard the words "user stories," "backlog," "retrospectives," "sprints," "scrum master," "product owner," "MVP," "process," "requirements," "risk management," "software quality," "kanban board," etc. and wondered what it meant.
Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators, and anyone interested in learning Agile.
People who want to learn about new and exciting development methodology,
People think that traditional project delivery takes too long and want to explore other options.
People who want to learn about the most important and popular Agile Framework: SCRUM. And also, Extreme programming, Kanban, Lean…
People who want to get an Agile Project Management Certification.
Agile is currently the preferred delivery option in technology projects and environments across the world. Yet Agile is not only for IT!
Agile will allow you to deliver projects, products, and apps quickly and often.
Agile is the global trend. More and more people want to learn Agile every day in the world.
Agile is not perfect and it won't solve all your problems. But it will give you a different view and approach to managing them.
Agile is not suitable for all projects but it is for many.
Knowing about Agile will allow you to land more jobs and this agile course udemy will help you prepare.
You will enjoy this agile udemy course, guaranteed.
You will love this course, but don't take my word for it.
This course has an engaging conversational style and includes useful examples, images, and explanations.
The course is simple and very informative, as well as affordable!
You will love the practical examples and scenarios that I have prepared just for you.
What are the advantages of Agile Project Management?
In Agile Project Management you deliver projects faster.
Agile Project Management fosters an environment of constant collaboration, teamwork, and focus on execution.
In Agile Project Management you have direct input from your customer throughout the whole project.
Agile Project Management shifts from traditional long documentation processes and long meetings to agile, lean processes, practices, and rituals such as the daily standup.
In Agile Project Management roles blur, meaning everyone can participate in different tasks regardless of whether it's their "official" role or not. For example, not only testers test but others too (if the team decides that).
Agile Project Management, allows you to focus on value and the minimum required working solution known as the MVP (Minimum Viable Product). So you apply a basic/yet really important concept all the time: keep it simple!!! Don't build a Ferrari if all you need is a skateboard!
Visual boards (Kanbans) and reports are a key part of Agile Project Management. It allows everyone to stay on the same page and be able to understand the speed of execution, areas of improvement, and more.
Does this course include an Agile Project Management Certification?
Yes, you will receive an Agile Project Management Certification upon completion of this course (a Udemy Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf).
Can I add this Agile Project Management Certification to my CV?
Yes, you can add this Certification to your CV or Resume. I recommend you add it under a heading called "Professional Development," then, just add the course title, and year of completion.
Does a Udemy Agile Project Management Certification have any value in the real world?
Yes, it does! Even though Udemy is not a University and does not provide "accredited" certifications (like the one you would get from a University), Udemy is the most important online education platform in the modern world with over 40 Million users worldwide. So it carries weight and is increasingly becoming recognized worldwide. So rest assured adding this Agile Project Management Certification to your CV increases your probability of getting that dream job in an Agile environment or Project Management.
You will learn about powerful tools and concepts that will enable you to become more successful in your projects. We will go beyond the definition of Agile, from rituals and tools to activities, concepts, examples, and reflections. So take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become an Agilelist.
Quality over Quantity.
Pledge to All Students - Students First - 24x7x365 Support.
If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now" and we'll be in touch soon.
What are you waiting for?
Step into my classroom and start learning about Agile now!!!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about Agile practices, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean...
- Beginners, people without any Agile experience or knowledge.
- People who have heard the words "user stories," "backlog," "retrospectives," "sprints," "scrum master," "product owner," "MVP," "swim lanes," "kanban board," etc. and wondered what it meant.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and basically anyone interested in learning Agile.
- People who want to learn about an exciting methodology, and who want to make a career change.
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
- People that think that traditional project delivery takes too long and want to explore other options.
- People who want to complete project faster and with more success.
- People who want to get an Agile Project Management Certification.
Master of Computer Science and Information Technology, Product Owner, Scrum Master, CIO, Agile Coach, Trainer of Trainers, Digital entrepreneur, Consultant, Project manager, with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
· Ability to set priorities and to work in a team,
· Sense of initiative and organization and sense of responsibility,
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision,
· Good aspiration for developing existing knowledge and learning new things.
· Positive experience in teamwork,
· Tactful, good sense of humor, good self-control,
· Strong enthusiasm and positive energy
· Married, father of two children,
· Sport: Boxing, Tennis, bicycle, chess, table tennis.
· Hobby: Playing guitar (finished Music School) and singing, learning to play piano, long walks, Website design...