Agile Fundamentals : Including Scrum and Kanban - NOV 2022
What you'll learn
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Master popular Agile frameworks Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban, enabling you to land and excel in any Agile position
- Assist with your organization's current, or future, transformation to Agile
- Command a strong focus on delivering customer value and exceeding expectations
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from best-selling instructors
- Understand the Scrum Framework
- Implement a Physical Scrum Board
- Build a Product Backlog from a Product Idea
- Create Sprint Burndown, Burnup, Velocity & Cumulative Flow Reports
- No experience is necessary - this course will teach you Agile concepts from the ground up!
- An open mind and a willingness to learn.
- No prep work or No previous knowledge required.
- No paid software needed. We will use the free versions of Trello, JIRA & Confluence
Make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning how to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Agile approaches.
In nature, as in business – you adapt, or you die…
And with over 70% of companies using Agile for their projects, not knowing the fundamental concepts, principles, and values just isn’t an option anymore.
This course will not only teach you the fundamentals of Agile to help you develop the adaptive mindset, but it will also break down the most popular Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
- Agile Values
- Agile Principles
- Benefits of Agile
- Roles in Agile
- User Stories
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Estimation Techniques
- Team Velocity
- Burndown Charts
- Burn Up Charts
- Kanban Principles
- Setting Work in Progress (WIP) Limits
- Kanban Boards ...and more!
Taught with practicality and authenticity in mind, this to-the-point course brings you real-life work examples (both failures and successes) to make your learning stick.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
What’s included in the course?
- High-Quality Video Lectures break down the complex terms and confusing Agile jargon to ensure you get a concrete understanding of the items being discussed
- Lifetime Access with NO Expiration so you can learn at your own pace, and come back at any time you feel unsure or are in need of a refresher
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of Agile as well as its most popular frameworks, setting you up to be the agile, adaptive Business Analyst every modern organization needs.
So, if you’re ready to build windmills, enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Agile.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in working within an Agile team - such as aspiring Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance, and similar.
- Current Agile team members that want to deepen their understanding of the Agile processes or learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose organization is making, or is considering, the switch to Agile frameworks
- IT and business leadership charged with adapting and innovating their project methodologies to keep them competitive
- Beginners, Aspiring Scrum Masters
- Those who want a Scrum Certification
- Those who want to understand the differences between Waterfall and Scrum
My name is Bhanu Sri.
Over a decade ago I started my professional life in the military where I gained experience with all kinds of computers and complex machinery.
But, today, I could be referred to as just a humble Microsoft "Windows Warrior".
As a result of my past experience, I find it is best to deliver my lessons in bite-sized pieces, and though I try and stay one step ahead of Technology, I find it is always best to walk side by side with my students.
For the past several years, I have been on the front-line of teaching people how to effectively use computers and Microsoft software like Microsoft Excel to improve their personal and business circumstances.