애자일 집중 과정: 애자일 프로젝트 관리; 애자일 딜리버리
What you'll learn
- Agile 인증을 받게 됩니다(완료 시 인증서를 받게 됩니다).
- Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery 및 Agile Project Management의 핵심 개념을 배우게 됩니다.
- 사용자 스토리, 일일 스탠드업, 회고전 및 간판 게시판의 의미를 배우게 됩니다.
- 애자일과 기존 프로젝트 전달(기타 방법론)의 차이점을 이해하게 될 것입니다.
- 당신이 좋아할 도구와 팁.
- 돈을 위해 가치. 보장.
- 고품질 학습 경험.
- 따라야 할 가이드/프로세스.
- 제품을 더 빨리 출시하는 방법을 배우게 됩니다.
- 앱을 더 빠르게 실행하는 방법을 배우게 됩니다.
- 온라인 과정을 더 빨리 시작하는 방법을 배우게 됩니다.
- MVP(Minimum Viable Product)에 집중하는 방법을 배우게 됩니다.
- 단순함의 중요성에 대해 배우게 됩니다.
- 열린 마음과 배우고자 하는 의지.
- 사전 작업이나 사전 지식이 필요하지 않습니다.
참고: 이 코스는 한국어 자막이 있습니다. 오디오, 슬라이드, 영상, 템플릿 및 기타 리소스는 영어로 제공됩니다. | Note: This course has subtitles in Korean. Audio, slides, visuals, templates and other resources are available in English.
이 과정을 입문자를 위한 애자일(또는 모든 사람을 위한 애자일 및 모든 사람을 위한 애자일)이라고 생각하십시오. 이 애자일 과정 udemy를 통해 애자일 개발, 애자일 프로젝트 제공 및 애자일 프로젝트 관리의 가장 중요한 개념과 도구를 마스터할 수 있습니다.
이 애자일 집중 과정은 3시간 이내에 애자일 방식으로 애자일을 할 수 있도록 설계되었습니다. 이 과정을 완료하면 애자일 인증을 받게 되며(완료 시 인증서를 받게 됨) 전문가 프로젝트 관리자이자 Amazon에서 구할 수 있는 Mini Book of Agile의 저자인 Agile Guru로부터 배우게 됩니다.
무엇을 배우게 될까요?
Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery 및 Agile Project Management의 핵심 개념과 도구.
사용자 스토리, 일일 스탠드업, 회고전 및 간판 게시판의 의미.
당신의 직업과 프로젝트에 애자일을 적용하는 방법.
애자일과 기존 프로젝트 제공의 차이점.
애자일의 장점과 장점.
애자일이 현대 사회에서 선호되는 개발 방법론인 이유.
애자일의 역사에 대해.
애자일이 개발자만을 위한 것이 아닌 이유
Agile이 IT 프로젝트에만 필요한 것은 아닙니다.
Agile을 사용하여 빠르고 자주 제공하는 방법.
애자일을 사용하여 실수로부터 배우는 방법.
[특전] 과정 등록에는 활동, 유인물, 퀴즈, 일대일 전문가 지원, 평생 액세스, 무료 과정 업데이트 등이 포함됩니다. 또한 Udemy의 30일 환불 보장으로 보호되므로 이 과정에 대한 투자는 안전하고 결코 위험하지 않습니다. 그래서 당신은 무엇을 기다리고 있습니까? 지금 '이 과정 구매' 버튼을 클릭하거나 계속 읽으세요.
등록하면 무엇을 받게 됩니까?
실제 사례와 적용을 통해 다양한 용어와 개념을 설명하는 고품질 동영상 강의입니다.
참고 자료, 학습 가이드, 치트 시트 및 작업 관련 리소스로 사용할 수 있는 다운로드 가능한 유인물입니다.
학습한 내용을 검증하고 정보 보존을 늘리기 위해 실제로 적용하는 데 도움이 되는 퀴즈 및 활동입니다.
1:1 전문 강사 지원을 통해 질문에 답변하거나 혼란을 해결할 수 있습니다.
만료 없이 평생 액세스할 수 있으므로 언제 어디서나 모든 기기에서 원하는 속도로 과정을 완료하고 언제든지 복습을 위해 돌아올 수 있습니다.
무료 코스 업데이트를 통해 이 코스의 향상된 기능을 계속해서 활용할 수 있습니다.
이 과정을 수강하는 이유는 무엇입니까?
Agile 인증을 받게 됩니다(완료 시 인증서를 받게 됩니다).
교육, 지식 및 경험을 향상시키기 위해 엄청난 무료 선물, 템플릿, 실제 사례 및 기타 리소스를 얻을 수 있습니다.
애자일 프로젝트를 관리할 수 있는 최고의 무료 도구를 공유하겠습니다.
프로젝트에 Agile을 적용할 준비가 될 것입니다.
Agile에 대해 자신 있게 말할 수 있습니다.
애자일 방법론과 다른 방법론의 차이점을 이해하게 될 것입니다.
매일 Agile을 적용하는 Agile Master 및 Agile 전문가로부터 배우게 됩니다.
Agile이 IT 또는 기술 프로젝트에만 적용되는 것이 아니라 실제로 전 세계 여러 산업에 적용되는 이유를 알게 될 것입니다.
짧고 효과적이며 실용적입니다. 이 과정을 간단히 말해서 애자일이라고 생각하십시오.
품질에 중점을 두고 처음부터 개발되었습니다.
당신이 좋아할 도구와 팁을 얻게 될 것입니다.
그것은 돈을 위해 가치입니다. 적은 금액을 지출하지만 많은 지식을 얻게 됩니다.
잃을 것이 없습니다. 새롭고 강력한 것을 배울 기회를 얻으십시오.
앞으로의 모든 과정에 대한 정보를 얻을 수 있습니다.
과정을 완료하면 Agile 프로젝트 관리 인증을 받게 됩니다.
°°이 과정을 수강하기로 이미 결정했다면 "이 과정 구매" 버튼을 클릭하세요°° 그렇지 않다면 이 애자일 과정 udemy에 대해 계속 읽어보세요.
참고: 이 코스는 한국어 자막이 있습니다. 오디오, 슬라이드, 영상, 템플릿 및 기타 리소스는 영어로 제공됩니다. | Note: This course has subtitles in Korean. Audio, slides, visuals, templates and other resources are available in English.
Who this course is for:
- 애자일에 대해 배우고 싶은 사람들.
- 초보자, Agile 경험이나 지식이 없는 사람.
- '유저 스토리', '백로그', '회고', '스프린트', '스크럼 마스터', '제품 오너', 'MVP', '수영 레인', '칸반 보드' 등의 단어를 들어본 사람들과 그것이 무엇을 의미하는지 궁금했다.
- 개발자, 프로젝트 관리자, 비즈니스 분석가, 솔루션 설계자, 엔터프라이즈 설계자, 데이터베이스 관리자 및 Agile 학습에 관심이 있는 거의 모든 사람.
- 가장 중요하고 인기 있는 애자일 방법론인 SCRUM에 대해 배우고자 하는 사람들.
- 더 빠르게 강의를 시작하고 싶은 Udemy 강사, Agile Way!
In a nutshell, I'm a serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert PM and MBA (x2). But at heart, I'm also an Educator.
Mauricio in Numbers
Founded or co-founded 8 business startups.
Invested in 6 personal startups.
Studied 2 MBAs and 1 Bachelor of Engineering.
Teaching hundreds of thousands of students in more than 180 countries worldwide (that's nearly every country on the planet!).
Traveled to 10 Countries and lived in 4.
Lives in the most beautiful city in the world, frequently ranked in the Top 10 places to live & visit.
Worked for a prestigious University, ranked 1st in Australia and 8th in the world among young Universities.
Worked for a Fortune 500 company (Johnson&Johnson) for 6 years. During that time received a High Performance and Global Leadership award.
Was in the Top 40 in the world that were part of J&J's Global Operations Leadership Development program inaugural class.
Created over 100 Online Magazines with more than 18,000 curated articles from all over the world.
Host of the joinmeforcoffee Podcast with over 100 Episodes and counting.
Speaks 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese).
[NEW] Recent Accomplishments
-Published a new book: The Mini Book of Agile, now available on Amazon
-Published a new book: How to Make Money in the Modern World, now available on Amazon
-Received a letter of recognition from the CEO of a Billion dollar company for my contributions in an Agile project
-Launched a Research Data Management Plan tool for Researchers
-In the Top 10% Most Engaging Instructors on Udemy
-Won a Hackathon by creating an immersive virtual reality experience
-Achieved an Agile DSDM certification
-Rolled out OneDrive to over 8K users in a business for collaboration and data management
-Successfully migrated over half a BILLION archived emails from an on-prem solution to Office 365 in the Cloud
My passion for entrepreneurship, technology and education started when I was just a kid. By the time I was 15 I had already started three businesses: candy commercialization at school, newspaper recycling in my community and car washing for family and friends. I had also moved from Colombia (South America) to the U.S. to experience first-hand the American culture, something I was always curious about. By the time I had reached my 20’s I had moved on to a knowledge based business, teaching English. And the rest as they say is history. I traveled the world, migrated to Australia, did 2 MBAs and started all the startups listed below. I also speak three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese), have been to over 60 cities in 10 countries & 4 continents and have also lived in Colombia, Mexico, USA and Australia (my home).
In 2019, I founded and formally incorporated a company in Australia: YESI. YESI is a global online education business with over 100 products that reach more than half a million students in over 180 countries. Our portfolio of products includes: online courses, ebooks, audiobooks, newsletters, apps, podcasts and other educational resources such as templates. YESI is formally incorporated and headquartered in Sydney, Australia with ABN (Australian Business Number): 57637465626
1) AgileKB - The Agile Knowledge Base | Everything you need to know about Agile Project Management & Agile Delivery
2) AgileLee - Online Courses, Audio Books, Templates, Coaching & More
3) thePMKB - The Product Management & Project Management Knowledge Base | Everything you need to know about Product Management and Project Management
4) Ureducation - Free Online Courses & Outlet Priced Courses | Curated Online Courses from the world's leading Online Training Providers and Instructors
5) Udemy - 42 courses launched, more to come | Knowledge turned into useful / commercially viable courses
6) joinmeforcoffee Newsletter - Agile, Project Management, Product Management and Business resources to grow your career & skills in these fields
7) joinmeforcoffee Podcast - We talk about how we run our business, entrepreneurship and the joinmeforcoffee Newsletter
8) The Mini Book of Agile - a book that jam packs the key concepts, fundamentals and tools of Agile Project Management, Agile Development & Agile Delivery
1) Global MBA with Tulane University. Studied in New Orleans (USA), Paris (France) and Beijing (China).
2) Migrated to Australia as a Permanent Resident and Skilled Professional.
3) Started a Street Performance Documentary on YouTube (you can google it, just enter "Street Performance Documentary Mauricio Rubio Parra").
4) MauricioRubio the website – On Going | Free knowledge sharing. It's my way of giving back to the world.
5) Amazing photography - Find it on Instagram (just search "_mauriciorubio")
6) Quora - Answering questions for the world
***Behind the Scenes
It's not all pink, ponies and rainbows. Even though I have had many successes as a person, professional and entrepreneur, I have also been rejected many times. A lot of people have not believed in my projects or ideas and have not supported me in my journey. Yet, like Jack Ma I have kept moving fwd because I strongly believe I'm doing the right thing in pursuing my dreams and projects (go to youtube and search "Jack Ma rejected by Harvard"). Here is a list of the people who have rejected me recently (to name a few):
1) The prestigious University MIT, twice in 2016
2) The Boston Global Mass Challenge in 2014.
3) The Colombian Government - Trip to Silicon Valley in 2014.
When I reflect on what I've done in my life I always conclude that even though I've done a lot, I still feel there's a lot for me to do, to explore. But I'm happy with what I've done so far, so I wanted to share some of those unique adventures with all of you. Moments that I treasure in my heart and that will always be part of who and what I am. I also realize that not everyone gets the opportunity to experience some of these things first hand, so I feel grateful, blessed and fortunate for all of these experiences:
1) Climbing the Great Wall of China. It wasn't so hard going up, but coming down was a true challenge. I could feel my knees shake all the way down due to the small steps, the incline and the weight of my body. I had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath but I made it all the way up and all the way down.
2) Hunting Crocodiles in New Orleans. You can watch this one on youtube, just search "Mauricio the Crocodile Hunter." I had a blast with this experience and probably took unnecessary risks which could have lead to me losing a hand lol, but I had a lot of fun.
3) Swimming in an Underground River down in Mexico. The water was crystal clear, there were branches everywhere and it was a very unique experience. I loved it. At times I was a bit scared too, but overall I enjoyed it. The trees over the river were amazing...
4) Visiting the Salt Cathedral in Colombia. This place is a human marvel. An entire cathedral built on a salt mine, with salt Yes, salt! It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life and on that day I felt really proud of being Colombian and of the amazing things Colombia has to offer the world. You should watch "Colombia Wild Magic" on Netflix so you can understand more about this.
5) Seeing the Opera House and Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia for the first time. You have no idea how excited I was on this day. I almost couldn't believe I was there and could feel my body shake with excitement. For a moment I thought I was going to cry and I guess I almost did. You experience the true might of Australia when you're in Sydney.
6) Climbing the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Seeing all of Paris from the top of the Eiffel tower was so amazing... But even better was having some wine with friends on a bridge, visiting the Louvre, Sacred Heart and Arc of Triumph. All incredible experiences. France is a very unique country and their contributions to humanity are incredibly important.
7) Driving 20 & 40 Ton Half a Million Dollar Excavators in North Dakota, near the border with Canada. Oh this was so much fun. Brought me back to when I was 5 years old and I was playing in the sand with friends and cheaper toys. So re-living that when I was older with huge expensive toys was awesome and fortunately I didn't wreck any of these bad boyz.
8) Putting one foot in the ocean and another one in a river at the same time in Brazil. This South American country is rich in culture, great music, good food, friendly people and beautiful views. I never thought I could be in a river and the ocean at the same time until I went to Brazil. Definitely memorable. Some of the best fish I've ever had in my life I ate in Brazil. It just melted in my mouth and I loved it.
9) Climbing the Sun and Moon Pyramids in Mexico. Everything looked so small from up there... and I felt so much peace at the top of these places that I will never forget them. You should know that despite of its violent international reputation, Mexico is probably one of my favorite spots on Earth. Great culture, amazing food, nice people and very vibrant. There's always something going on down in Mexico.
10) Snowboarding & Rafting in Aspen. Aspen is one of the top ski resorts in the world and its international reputation is well earned. The views and mountains of Aspen make you feel like you're in a postcard. It's just so beautiful and unique, you just have to see it for yourself to fully understand it.
11) Eating ants and frogs with the locals. Yep, I've done it but wouldn't do it again. Of course these weren't the typical ants you see around, nor were the frogs. They are both "special dishes" and varieties of ants and frogs where I had them and to be honest they weren't that bad (the ants were roasted and tasted a bit like nuts and the frogs a bit like chicken), but like I said, I wouldn't do it again lol. No offence to the locals of course :)
12) Visiting Potsdam in Germany. This was once the house of Kings and Queens and it truly is a very unique place in Germany. You should know that of all the countries I've been to, Germany is one of the Top 3 places I would go to. I love it. Such a great place. Really organized, clean, secure, green, cultural. It's just a country with so much history. Unfortunately, some really dark history too as we all know, but let's not even go there.
13) Petting Kangaroos in Cleland, South Australia. This was my first big encounter with Kangaroos. I was able to pet them and feed them and it was magical. Cleland is such a wonderful place. Truly a hidden gem in Australia and a must see if you're in Adelaide. I've never eaten kangaroo meat and I never would after this experience. It would be like eating a bunny, I just couldn't do it.
I arrived to Australia on April 25th 2014, Anzac Day. April 25th is a special day for Australians all over the world, and now, to me it is not only special because of its history and what it means for us as a country, but also because it marks my arrival to Australia.
I arrived to Australia with a few bags, a bit of money in the bank, no job, no friends, no family, nothing. It was hard. And it would put me to the test many times, but I made it. The beginning was really hard for me. The first six months I questioned whether I had made the right decision and whether I would be able to tolerate being so far away from my family and friends back in Colombia. At times I felt I wasn't strong enough even though I always thought I was prepared to leave the country and had already lived in other countries before. This time it was different. I can't really explain it, but I just knew this time I wasn't coming back and that feeling hit me hard in the beginning as I adapted to a new country, a new culture, a new city.
In the early days I was in survival mode. So I would not make any unnecessary expenses, would walk everywhere & would also try to save money on every single meal. At the time I lived in a very, very small apartment. As in really tiny. But I made it work and made the best of it. I still remember the first time I was invited to play soccer in Australia... I had no soccer shoes and even though I could buy them I didn't want to given I didn't have a job. So this generous and kind guy gave me his. And many other people would show me kindness and generosity in the coming months. The would show me that big sense of community and helping others that exists here in Australia. People would drive me around, invite me for dinner, introduce me to other people and stuff like that. And eventually I would end up finding a professional job in record time, in less than a month. Something rare amongst migrants with zero local experience. But I confess that probably felt like one of the longest months in my life and for someone who had never gone by a day without work, it was hard.
In August 2019 I became Australian Citizen. This of course is something I feel really proud of and it also makes me very happy.
The Professional (My CV)
Master of Management and Engineer with decades of experience in Product Management, Project Management & Business Analysis (Agile certified). Expert in software and mobile development (including agile development and digital services) with a strong capacity to drive innovation, productivity, efficiency, improvement, growth and high performance.
Experience with Higher Education, small, mid-size and large companies; proven track record of consistently exceeding targets, delivering projects on time and within budget (flawless project execution).
I've lead course development, LMS, CMS, CRM, mobile apps, Facebook apps, web development, new product development, IT, operations, sales and procurement projects across a wide range of industries including Higher Education, IT, FMCG and Equipment industries. I also worked for the following companies:
-An Australian Go8 University, ranked in the Top 1% in the world.
-The leading Online Training provider in Australia: e3Learning, part of Open Universities Australia which has big clients such as Qantas, IGA and Tupperware.
-A Colombian compact and heavy equipment distributor: ETECOL, part of Doosan and Bobcat a global company with Billions of dollars in sales.
-An American high tech startup with important clients such as NASA, the White House and the U.S. Department of Defense.
-An American Fortune 500 company: Johnson&Johnson one of the biggest and most respected brands in the world.
Master of Management - Tulane University
MBA - ICESI University
Bachelor of Engineering - Javeriana University
Entrepreneurship 101 - MIT
Data Wise: A Collaborative Process to Improve Learning & Teaching - Harvard University
Skills & Areas of Expertise
-Agile Development & Agile Delivery
-Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
-Job Interviews, Resume/CV & Cover Letter Optimization
-Supply Chain & Operations
-Spanish, English and Portuguese
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human "Siri." If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love. I also apply in my courses everything I've learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people from different backgrounds. I promise.
Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Why do I teach?
-To help professionals advance their careers
-To help others reach their goals
-Because I love sharing knowledge and helping others
-To make the world a better place
-To empower others to reach their full potential
-To create a sustainable, wealthy future
"I'm not an ideal man, but a man of ideas" -Khodorkovsky
What am I working on right now?
-Growing the business and making improvements & enhancements across the board. This is one of my specialties and a key reason for my success. I never stop working on this, which the Japanese call "Kaizen" or Continuous Improvement
-Diversifying the business across different channels, markets and countries
A final note
Thank you for reading about my journey. And thank you for your support. I don't know how you got here or why you're reading this right now, but that doesn't really matter, rest assured I will do my best to provide you with what you need to succeed, grow your career or take your path to the next level. By now, you have probably realized I am not your typical Coach or Instructor so before you go, know this: you are in good hands, and making an investment in any of my courses is one of the best investments you'll ever make in yourself, in your future. So I'll see you soon
YESI is a global online education business with over 100 products that reach more than half a million students in over 180 countries. Our portfolio of products includes: online courses, ebooks, audiobooks, newsletters, apps, podcasts and other educational resources such as templates.
YESI is formally incorporated and headquartered in Sydney, Australia with ABN (Australian Business Number): 57637465626