Business Analysts have a wide range of feelings about Agile.
Some love it. It’s a fast and nimble way to develop products, and you can be very productive in relatively little time.
Others hate it, because it is radically different from traditional control-oriented project approaches, and they struggle to understand their value and role when documentation takes a back seat.
And many others like the idea of Agile, but realize that it’s a tricky thing to get right – especially with very large organizations which have documentation and processes deeply engrained in their cultures.
If any of these statements sounds familiar, we designed this course for you.
There is a lot of training out there for agile teams, but agile BAs have very specific needs that haven’t been addressed… (until now)
That’s why we developed this course – to give you a basis on which to build an excellent BA career in any agile environment.
In this clear, concise, and easy-to-follow course, you will learn:
- How to figure out what your role on the team needs to be
- What user stories and acceptance criteria really are – and it’s probably not what you think
- When to write requirements to maximize efficiency and minimize re-work
- Why the traditional product backlog is a mess and how to overcome it
- What a typical BA does in the course of a day, sprint, and release
- (and a whole lot more)
… all while learning the ropes from a seasoned expert and business analysis executive.
By the end of the course, you’ll have more than just knowledge… You’ll have the practice and practical experience you need to feel confident on the job.