Agile Basics for CAPM Exam
What you'll learn
- Discuss complete coverage of Agile for the exam
- Everything you must know, as per Agile to pass exam
- Explain the terminologies and definitions
- You will learn what is Agile Mindset
- You will learn what are the Agile Values and Principles
- You will learn what are the Benefits of Agile
- Agile vs Waterfall - which one is better?
- You will learn how to solve Agile questions
- Desire to pass the CAPM exam
- Understand the basics of project management
Passing the CAPM exam is not easy, you need a high quality training, which helps you to have the right understanding and mindset to learn and practice Agile. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos and sessions, you can claim these hours for your CAPM exam application. This course will not only help you pass your exam but also learn how to apply the concepts in real-world project management. This way you are ready for the exam and your job. Agile Basics are the "bread and butter" of the 21st century, high flyer project manager. We all have to have the right understanding of what Agile is, what is the difference between predictive and adaptive project management lifecycles.
NOTICE: This course is accepted by PMI for your CAPM exam qualifications.
This course went through the highest quality audit and it is fully inline with PMI exam expectations as per latest Exam Content Outline.
As a result YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS EASILY WITH REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES.
What is Agile?
History of Agile
Agile Manifesto and Values
Benefits of Agile
Agile vs Waterfall – which one is better?
Who this course is for:
- People/Candidates who would like to achieve CAPM Certification by PMI.
- Project managers/Candidates who want to pass their CAPM exam on the first try
Gabor is a PMP certified project manager with over 12 years of project management experience.
He is also content creator of Projectcertifications and Agileadmiral websites. His present on major social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
His own PMP and CAPM study groups have over 10k users on Facebook. Through regular tips/resources/articles and challenging questions he helps candidates to pass PMI exams.
Through one-on-one tutoring and coaching he helped 100+ students around the globe to pass CAPM/PMP/PMI-RMP/PMI-ACP exams.
Gabor led successful projects across the Telecommunication and Energy industry, from end of life product migration through most innovative 5G technology introduction projects/programs.
Key expert of project management methodologies(Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid) and areas such as risk, agile ang hybrid delivery.
He is trained and qualified in Project management, scheduling, risk management, agile and hybrid project management. PMP certified.
Also, he is a corporate trainer at Nokia, running Project management, Agile/Hybrid projects and PMP preparation courses.