Scrum certification course, FCAS certification + Scrum Guide
What you'll learn
- Learn important fundamental concepts related to Agile and Scrum
- Prepare for the free Foundational Certification in Agile Scrum (FCAS) exam
- Get Free copy of the Scrum Guide explained document
- Learn about industry demand and salaries of roles in Scrum
- Understand why organizations are so excited about using agile frameworks for their projects and product development efforts
- Learn about all changes that have been made to the Scrum Guide in 2020 and how it impacts your application of Scrum
- Understand how the Agile mindset can be applied to various situations in personal and professional life
- None. Just an interest in learning about new and efficient ways of working
In this Foundational Certification in Agile Scrum (FCAS) course, you will learn everything that you need to know to crack the FCAS certification exam on the first attempt. The FCAS exam has been designed as a free lightweight agile and scrum certification based on the content covered in the Agile Scrum training class by CareerSprints dot com and the Scrum Guide 2020 version. The FCAS certification is useful for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers, developers, and anyone is interested in the world of agile development. This FCAS certification tests your knowledge of the fundamentals of agile and Scrum roles, events, and artifacts.
** The FCAS certification is included for free in this course. We only charge $1.49 USD for exam management costs which is a cost we incur. You get a free copy of the Scrum Guide explained PDF document when you book your FCAS exam.
All videos in this course are from the webinars I've held on Scrum.
According to a recent report, greater than 71% of companies use Agile approaches globally. Agile is not only being applied in software development but beyond it such as marketing, finance, audits, product development, construction, drug development and so many more different types of projects.
As the adoption of agile has grown so has the demand for Scrum and in turn, Scrum Masters. More companies and people are jumping on the Scrum bandwagon.
== What is Agile software development? ==
There are various definitions and explanations that exist on the internet. In a nutshell, Agile is a way of working that was initially applied in the world of software development to release value to customers faster. Agile is the amalgamation of values, practices, and principles such as iterative and incremental development, adaptive planning, high levels of team collaboration, self-organization, cross-functionality, and continual improvement. In combination, these practices have enabled several companies to get their innovative products to market faster and cheaper. The thinking from similar agile practice was embodied in the Agile manifesto that was written in 2001.
== What is Scrum? ==
Scrum is the dominant agile framework used by the majority of agile companies across the world. Scrum is a lightweight method that enables companies to solve complex adaptive problems while delivering the highest possible value to end-users and customers.
Scrum has simple rules, roles, and artifacts that enable any organization or person to apply it in their environment and quickly gain benefits from it.
In the last few years, the popularity of Scrum and Scrum Masters has gone through the roof. Interestingly, it has surpassed the demand for Project Managers too.
== Who is the Scrum Master? ==
The Scrum Master is a role in scrum that helps teams, stakeholders, and the organization at large to understand Scrum values, rules, artifacts, and its successful application. The Scrum Master leads the team using servant leadership techniques and unlike a traditional manager does not impose his/her opinions or ways of working on the team. The Scrum Master serves as a coach who leads the team from standing behind them.
Why must you get this course and the FCAS certification?
· This is the only course on this Udemy platform that will help you get the FCAS certification.
· The FCAS certification is a lightweight agile and scrum certification that can help you test your fundamental knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
· The FCAS certification is growing in popularity and 2000+ of people have taken this certification.
· You get your free copy of the Scrum Guide explained document.
· This is a certification that you can take during your lunch break in 30 mins.
· Taking this course makes the FCAS certification free.
· The FCAS certification sets you up for higher certifications by CareerSprints dot com.
· The FCAS certification tests you not only on Scrum but also on Agile. There are various Scrum certifications in the market but very few that test you on both.
What is the format of the Foundational Certification in Agile Scrum (FCAS) Exam?
The FCAS Exam Format is as follows:
Exam Type: Multiple Choice
No. of Questions: 20
Pass Marks: 15 out of 20 (75%)
Exam Duration: 30 mins
No of Attempts: 2
Is the FCAS Certification Free?
Yes, the Foundational Certification in Agile Scrum (FCAS) is free for now. However, there is a $1.49 USD exam management fees so that we can render the exam to you.
Since the FCAS is free for a limited time, your exam code will expire within 10 days of you receiving it. Hence, please ensure that you take the exam within 10 days.
How do I prepare for the FCAS certification exam?
You can prepare for the FCAS certification by taking this Udemy course.
How and when do I get my exam code for the FCAS certification?
You will have to directly go to the careersprints dot com website to get the FCAS certification exam code.
How long is the FCAS certification valid?
The FCAS certification is valid for a period of 2 years.
It would be incorrect to expect that this course will help you prepare for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) certification exam in any way. This course is specifically designed to help you understand agile and scrum for the Foundational Certification in Agile Scrum (FCAS) exam.
Course and certification reviews
I have taken the Agile Foundation Course and DevOps Course with Career Sprints. Both courses were great.
Prof Gupta is great. He knows the subject matter and explains the courses in a way that is easy to understand by anyone. Whether you are a beginner or versed with the subject matter.
Will recommend Prof Gupta and Career Sprint to anyone interested in taking any Agile course offered by this Organization.
-- Patience Che
Attended the Agile and Scrum webinar.. webinar is very good and addressed all queries with patience, kudos to Rohit
-- Praveen Kumar
The Foundational Scrum webinar was great easy to follow and I recommend it for those interested in getting certified in FCAS
-- Chele Gilber
These are only a few reviews. Check out our reviews on Google and Trustpilot dot com. Please search for 'CareerSprints' on both these platforms.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers, Functional Managers, Developers, Product Owners
- New and seasoned Scrum Masters
- Anyone with an interest in learning and understanding the agile way of working
- Anyone who wants to get the Scrum Guide explained document
Rohit is an international ITIL, DevOps, Scrum, PMP, PRINCE2, and Kanban trainer speaker and trainer with a proven track record of outstanding training delivery and management consulting assignments across multiple countries and cultures. Rohit has trained and consulted for popular companies in the US, Canada, and India such as Walmart, University of California, BBVA compass bank, RBC, TD, and Telus amongst others.
Rohit is also the co-owner of CareerSprints, a 5-star training organization that offers courses in several subjects such as Scrum, DevOps, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, and Kanban. Rohit is also a blockchain enthusiast and an avid cryptocurrency investor and trader.
Email me for your PMP application review and rewrite at firstname.lastname@example.org.