Create 3D Parallax Video Slideshow Easily in After Effects!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- LEARN the techniques which you could then build on and create your own 3D Parallax Slideshows style using Adobe After Effects .
- CREATE 3D Parallax Photo Slideshow Easily using Adobe After Effects .
- TURN your simple 2D still images into an amazing moving 3D storytelling slideshow .
- GET the After Effects project file and the necessary assets to work along with .
- A running / trial version of Adobe After Effects ( not older than CS3 )
- It's recommended to be familiar with Adobe After Effects Layout, Keyframing and the five basic transforms
In this course you will learn how to use the extremely powerful Adobe After Effects to create a 3D Parallax slideshow like the one in the promo video.
This wonderful parallax effect will turn your simple 2D still images into an amazing moving 3D storytelling slideshow. We've seen this effect in the title sequences and end credits in films, where still photos are animated to have 3D look. A still shot shows up on-screen, and it appears to be moving in 3D space, the camera zooming or tracking forward toward the subject.
I will walk you through the motion graphics process starting from creating a 3D Parallax Photo setup till we reach the final details and finally exporting your project in Adobe After Effects.
Join this course to have fun while creating your own 3D Parallax Photo Slideshow!
Maggie's Online Learning School - Teaching 15 Courses on Udemy
OVER 37,000 successful students have already taken my online courses since October 2016 with many 5 Star Reviews
See what happy students are saying about this course:
"You will get a lot of information in every lecture, so i recommend this course and I learned something today :)"
- Prashanth, Maggie's After Effects student
"This is an excellent Course. Maggie is very knowledgeable, professional and gifted with skill. She is also a great instructor and explains every thing fully as well as shows every step so her students will truly, learn everything she has to offer in this course. As students, we are privileged to be able to learn from her and create sensational eye catching slide presentations."
- Cherie Kiltoff, Maggie's After Effects student
"Great course! Maggie explanation were simple and clear, really love it! :) Keep up the good work!"
- Jian Rong Ho, Maggie's After Effects student
"it is very nice and very useful"
- Mohammad Alnafeh, Maggie's After Effects student
Through out this Adobe After Effects course, you'd be able to do the following:
Create your 3D Parallax photo setup in order to get it ready to use in our After Effects Parallax Slideshow
Apply and create masks and distribute layers in 3D space in our After Effects Parallax
Add 3D camera and start lining up layers correctly in order to be able to travel through our 2D photos in our After Effects Parallax Slideshow
Change the values of your masks to make a nice looking parallax in After Effects
Apply some wonderful effects in order to enhance your parallax, add more depth and more life to it
Add as many slides as you want quickly and easily in a very few steps without needing to go through the whole process again from scratch.
Create a transition between two scenes in our After Effects Parallax Slideshow.
Add some light leaks in order to enrich your parallax slide show and make it looks more rich and more interesting in After Effects
Create watercolor title and then position it in your 3D parallax space in After Effects
Create a transition that comes in from a different direction between two scenes and finally export your 3D Parallax Slideshow in After Effects
You also will learn about some interesting effects such as roughen edges, turbulent displace, linear wipe , cc lens, fast blur, evaporate in addition to using 3D Camera, and much more. You will also get the project file and the necessary assets to work along with.
At the end of this course:
You'll learn the techniques which you could then build on and create your own 3D parallax slideshows style using Adobe After Effects
You'll feel comfortable with these features as well as teach you the workflow that I use to create a 3D Parallax slideshow
Turn your simple 2D still images into an amazing moving 3D storytelling slideshow
You will also get the project file and the necessary assets to work along with.
***Reviews of my other After Effects and Motion Graphics courses***
1. "it is very nice. she is nice teacher. she know to give the nice teach to people who learn after effect. I use after effect before one year. but many things I do not know. her video is many things to easy to understand her teach.one thing cursor in the her video is big than usual. so we do not miss her cursor . she care her students. I think teacher like her is need to world." (After Effects : Motion Graphics Masterclass For Beginners!)
2. "She's covering basic things that I never learned when I was taking intro courses. I was too overwhelmed to learn the very helpful things she is teaching. So while I'm now at an intermediate level with AE, I'm finding this basic intro course to be very helpful. The scope is just right." (After Effects : Master Shape Layers Motion Graphics Basics)
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE COURSE?
(1.5) hours of premium video lesson
Premium support from instructor to answer any questions
Feedback on your own video projects
30-DAY 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I am confident you will learn a lot from this course and if you are not satisfied you get a 30 day money back guarantee. I always work on updating my courses and add new lectures. Also, I care to answer all your questions as soon as possible and make sure you understand every bit of this course because I care about my students, I really want them to be successful.
This course have at least 10 minutes of free previews available to you, so you can quickly determine if it's the right one for you! Finally, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Come on in and we are going to have some fun together,
About Maggie's Online Learning School:
Over 37,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Enroll into the course and I will see you inside,
- This course is for intermediate users of Adobe After Effects
In this lecture, I will introduce you to our course construction, how it works and what you will find in the Project File Zip Folder.
In this lecture, you'd be able to apply and create masks and distribute layers in 3D space in our After Effects Parallax SlideShow.
In this lecture, you'd be able to add as many photo slides as you want easily and quickly without repeating the whole process again from scratch in our After Effects Parallax SlideShow.
In this lecture, you'd be able to position your watercolor title into your 3D space.