Create Glass Effect Video Slideshow in Adobe After Effects
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- LEARN the techniques which you could then build on and create your own Glass Pane Slideshows style using Adobe After Effects .
- CREATE a slideshow for photos or videos with sliding glass panes moving over and magnifying footage and text Easily using Adobe After Effects .
- GET the After Effects project file and the necessary assets to work along with .
- A running / trial version of Adobe After Effects
- Be familiar with Adobe After Effects Layout, Keyframing and the five basic transforms
- A running version of Optical Flares From VIDEO COPILOT
- A running version of Magic Bullet Looks From Red Giant
In this course you will learn how to use the extremely powerful Adobe After Effects to create a sliding glass panes moving over and magnifying footage and text like the one in the promo video.
I will walk you through the motion graphics process starting from creating the setup till we reach the final details and finally exporting your project.
Join this course to have fun doing your own glass pane slideshow!
Maggie's Online Learning School - Teaching 15 Courses on Udemy
OVER 37,000 successful students have already taken my online courses since October 2016 with many 5 Star Reviews
See what happy students are saying about this course:
"I enjoyed this course and by the end I was able to create my own slideshow. The instructor is amazing and teaches you in a simple manner covering even the basic things. I hope in future some more similar but advance slideshow exercises are added. Thanks Maggie for the course."
- Nabin Jaiswal, Maggie's After Effects student
"well explained course.. suits for both beginner and advance learners. This course makes it so eazy to understand Adobe After effect functions. Thanks and I would recommend this course to all!!!"
- Ramakrishna Semaladhari, Maggie's After Effects student
Through out this Adobe After Effects course, you'd be able to do the following:
Create a Glass Pane Photo / Video Setup in order to get it ready to use in our After Effects Slideshow
Create Your First Footage Slide in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
Animate Your 3D Camera in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
Create The Glass Pane / Magnifying Effect in After Effects
Add Falling Particles To Your Scene in our After Effects Glass Pane
Apply Some Wonderful Color Correction To Your Footage in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
Add Some Lightning Effects to enrich your glass pane slide show and make it looks more rich and more interesting in After Effects
Create And Animate Your Text Then Place It in Your 3D Space in After Effects
Add As Many Photo/Video Slides As You Want Easily And Quickly in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
Create Flash Light Transition Between Your Glass Pane Slides in After Effects
and finally, Export your project
You also will learn about some interesting effects such as CC Particle System II, Glow, Magic Bullet Looks , Optical Flares, Drop Shadow in addition to using 3D Camera, and much more.
At the end of this course:
You'll learn the techniques which you could then build on and create your own glass pane slideshow style using Adobe After Effects
You'll learn how to create a slideshow for photos or videos with sliding glass panes moving over and magnifying footage and text in After Effects
You'll feel comfortable with these features as well as teach you the workflow that I use to create a Glass Pane slideshow using After Effects
You will also get the After Effects project file and the necessary assets to work along with.
***Reviews of my other After Effects and Motion Graphics courses***
1. "it is very nice. she is nice teacher. she know to give the nice teach to people who learn after effect. I use after effect before one year. but many things I do not know. her video is many things to easy to understand her teach.one thing cursor in the her video is big than usual. so we do not miss her cursor . she care her students. I think teacher like her is need to world." (After Effects : Motion Graphics Masterclass For Beginners!)
2. "She's covering basic things that I never learned when I was taking intro courses. I was too overwhelmed to learn the very helpful things she is teaching. So while I'm now at an intermediate level with AE, I'm finding this basic intro course to be very helpful. The scope is just right." (After Effects : Master Shape Layers Motion Graphics Basics)
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE COURSE?
(1.5) hours of premium video lesson
Premium support from instructor to answer any questions
Feedback on your own video projects
30-DAY 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I am confident you will learn a lot from this course and if you are not satisfied you get a 30 day money back guarantee. I always work on updating my courses and add new lectures. Also, I care to answer all your questions as soon as possible and make sure you understand every bit of this course because I care about my students, I really want them to be successful.
This course have at least 10 minutes of free previews available to you, so you can quickly determine if it's the right one for you! Finally, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Come on in and we are going to have some fun together,
About Maggie's Online Learning School:
Over 37,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Enroll into the course and I will see you inside,
- This course is for intermediate users of Adobe After Effects
In this lecture, I will introduce you to our course construction, how it works and what you will find in the Project File Zip Folder.
In this lecture, we are going to enhance our scene colors, look and feel to make it look much more better and much more rich.