After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion GFX Guide
What you'll learn
- Create awesome visual effects and motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
- More advanced After Effects techniques
- You need a copy of Adobe After Effects installed - You can use a free trial if you don't want to buy the software.
Adobe After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion Graphics Guide
Are you interested in creating your own amazing Visual Effects and Motion Graphics? Look no further! In this 100% FREE course you will learn all the basics (and some more) of Adobe After Effects CC 2017. You will learn how to do VFX and Motion Graphics using many of the tools in Adobe After Effects. Over 2.5 hours of video content in this course - and yes - it's 100% FREE and will always be free! I have also included 3 bonus tutorials on Mocha Pro! Yup all this for free! :)
Please remember to rate this course as it really helps me a lot.
Over 2 hours and 30 minutes of 100% FREE Adobe After Effects Tutorial Videos!
This course consists of 30 After Effects Tutorials!
==What you will learn==
Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- How To Create A Cardboard Cutout Animation
- How To Adjust Exposure On A Face
- Creating Realistic Camera Shake
- How To Create A 3D Grid Effect
- Creating Cool Title Reveals
- Doing A Crash Zoom Effect
- Creating The Captain America Intro Animation
- How To Do Professional End Credits
- How To Use Mattes In After Effects
- How To Create Your Own 2D South Park Style Animation
- How To Create An Easy Lip Syncing Rig
- LUTS and CG
- Tracking Outside The Frame
- Create Audio Waveforms On Text
- How To Change The Color Of Something In Your Scene
- Compositing Tips And Tricks
- Create A Cool Text Stroke Animation
- How To Create A Pixelated Background Effect
- How To Remove Anything From Your Shot
- How To Use The Rotobrush
- How To Do A Selective Color Effect
- Creating A Phone Text Message Popup Effect
- Tracking Masks In After Effects
- How To Create A Video From A 360 Degree Photo
- Doing A Video To Newspaper Effect
- How To Do A Whip Pan Effect
- How To Create Awesome Light Sabers Using The Free Saber Plugin
- Bonus Content - Rotoscoping With Mocha
- Bonus Content - Remove Tattoo Using Mocha Pro
- Bonus Content - Remove Tracking Markers Using Mocha Pro
***Please remember to rate this course once you have completed it.***
Thanks for watching!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to do VFX or Motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
- Anyone interested in learning more Advanced After Effects techniques
Ruan Lotter is a Filmmaker, Editor and VFX Artist from Cape Town, South Africa. He has directed and edited several short films, internet commercials and music videos over the last few years. In 2007 he started experimenting with Adobe After Effects, 3dsmax, Maya and PFTrack to name a few of the applications, and never looked back.
He currently works as a VFX Artist and Editor at Zebra Worldwide, doing post-production on international commercials and video projects.
He also runs a YouTube channel called TunnelvizionTV where he teaches people interested in Filmmaking and VFX (visual effects), from around the world, the secrets to many Hollywood VFX techniques.
What would you like to learn?
Learn Adobe After Effects CC 2017 In 2 Hours
VFX 101: Learn Adobe After Effects / PFTrack / 3ds Max
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 In 1 Hour
After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion GFX Guide (FREE Course)