After Effects for Beginners Complete Intro to After Effects
What you'll learn
- Get curious about After Effects and hungry to learn more
- Improve the quality of Your videos by adding animations
- Establish a healthy understanding of motion graphics
- Use After Effects fluently and understand advanced tutorials
- Transition from a graphic designer to a graphic design & motion artist
- After Effects CS5, CS 5.5, CS6, CC, CC2015, CC2017 installed. (You can use a 30-day free trial)
- Ready to start thinking animation-like to turn graphics into motion
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite is not mandatory, but welcome
- Willing to learn animation software
This course will teach you all neccesary & most used After Effects tools, a proper workflow, show you real-life examples of animating and various tricks in the program. Watch the above promo video for detailed explanation. This is your one-stop guidance & shortcut to professional motion graphic design.
- Project files included, free to use in your own work
- The [WORKSHOP] section will make sure you stay current and up-to-date with new design trends as I will be adding my tutorials there
In this course I want to teach you everything you need to know to start working in After Effects and becomming a motion graphic artist. We will start with the program interface, going on with keyframing and later creating our first animations. This will be a basic course making a great intro to the motion design world. It doesn't matter if you use After Effects CS6 or After Effects CC (we work on CC 2015, but informations about both are covered).
You don't have to work for Warner Bros right away, but with help of this After Effects course you will be able to prepare simple animations to spice up Your YouTube channel, videos, land more work with clients by expanding your skillset, get creative with your 2D content, be confident that you can use Photoshop / Illustrator files and create animations out of them, produce seamless animations and more.
Some of the things that will be covered during the course:
- Motion Graphics basics
- After Effects program layout and basics
- Working with different types of layers
- Creating our first few animations
- Simple kinetic typography to use
- Real-life examples of lower thirds, logo animations & more
- Cross-usage between Photoshop / Illustrator
- How to add effects to our compositions
- Precomposing, matting, exporting, rendering
- Tons of often used tricks and keyboard shortcuts
- ...the list goes on.
Knowing After Effects is a lucrative skill to have which is in demand especially in 2015 / 2016 and ongoing years where video will grow as the most published type of content across the web.
So why & for what is After Effects used actually:
- Improve video quality,
- Spice up videos with smooth animations,
- Industry standard for animating (TV Shows, News, Video content),
- Enhancing Youtube channels content,
- ...the list is endless.
This course will kickstart your After Effects journey and you will realize that After Effects is and will be one of the most important tools on the market regarding animation & video editing. I want help you achieve your creative goals, wether it's enhancing your Youtube channel, promoting your business or starting your mograph (motion graphics design) career.
So what are you waiting for...Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- Course Creators, YouTubers, anyone wanting to incorporate animation into videos
- Graphic designers & Freelancers looking to learn motion graphics and VFX
- Everyone wanting to start out with animation software
- Users interested in motion graphics
- Adobe suite users wanting to learn & work in After Effects
Hi! My name is Andrzej Pach (but Andrew is easier to say ^^) and I spend my daily time with graphic design, presentations, motion & animation, typography, video editing, and online teaching. Most of my work is done in Adobe After Effects & Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 / 2021 / 365 so naturally, this is the software I want to teach about and share my experience with. I have completed more than 4000 graphic projects for clients, mostly including video animations like intros, outros, and transitions for various YouTube channels & marketers. On Fiverr alone (a freelancing website), I have more than 3500 reviews and 4k+ finished jobs. I would like to share with you the knowledge that I was able to "stack up" during the process. I am always willing to help people out by enhancing their brand and projects.
Who am I?
I'm born in 1989, live in a small village in Poland, and graduated my University in July 2014. A few years back, when I tried to find my "place" after getting hired to prepare a website, flyer, and business card for a local business in my area, I finally "felt it". Since then (2011) I have expanded my skills in this area by completing various graphic, website, and design-related projects. Places like the Warrior Forum, freelancing websites, and graphic contests across the web caught my interest and never let me go. I run my own company since April 2015.
What is the next step?
I've gathered experience by working for several years as a freelancer with a keen focus on handling creative projects ranging from very small businesses to brands and YouTube channels with over 500k subscribers. Now I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge by creating exciting courses that are easy to follow - and most importantly - USEFUL to you. I am looking to work with forward-thinking people who seek to create something original and catchy that will reinforce their brand and follow their vibe. I’m always committed to providing value while giving away random tips to make your workflow easier, no matter what we work on.
What are my mission and passion?
I believe in making the Web Business and Internet Media world a better place because my actions will affect (and hopefully positively shape) my followers, friends, family, and future generations. Since I live in a small village where people work in agriculture or do physical labor, I set the goal for me to be a sort of pioneer in the web-based business field, growing myself as a designer every single day.
You can always contact me, as I don't mind talking to anyone about how I might help your business or about what course topics I might record if you like my teaching style.
To your success, Andrew (Andrzej in Polish) ;)