Video Transitions in After Effects. After Effects Template
What you'll learn
- Create several interesting transitions in After Effects
- Build re-usable and sellable After Effects project files
- Learn essential techniques in After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2015
- Understand how to prepare and use transitions
- Prepare After Effects templates
- Work on the attached project files
- Enhance your videos with animations and motion graphic techniques
- After Effects CS5, CS 5.5, CS6, CC or CC2015 installed. (You can use a 30-day free trial)
- Willing to learn new animation techniques
- Beeing curious about After Effects templates
Learn how to design beautiful video transitions and prepare a template file in After Effects. This course will teach you a complete workflow of preparing, arranging and creating animations as a template. Project Files of the actual transitions are included, ready for your usage!
This course teaches you how to DESIGN TRANSITIONS and prepare an AFTER EFFECTS TEMPLATE for sale or reuse.
After Effects allows you to create engaging animations and motion graphics. The program is very versatile and learning how to properly use it will allow you to enhance your video projects and take on freelance jobs for your clients. After Effects skills, video editing and animation is highly in demand, so as creating short transition interruptions during videos.
Some of the things that will be covered during the course:
- Create a After Effects template
- Create several interesting video transitions
- Learn how to use and edit transitions for your videos
- Lean how designers make AE templates for sale
- Keyboard shortcuts and often used After Effects tricks
...and a lot more After Effects tricks while preparing this design.
Why should you learn to make Transitions?
- Every video designer / youtubber uses them
- It's an trending market with high demand
- They are quick to prepare, customizable
- Quick & fun workflow in After Effects
- You can use them for private projects
- You can earn money with them
- They enhance any kind of video
...these are only the few perks which transitions bring to your videos and projects.
Sell your Template and learn After Effects along the way:
Don't wait for anyone and start doing After Effects projects today! The techniques which I teach will allow you to use the program in a wide range of projects. The animations are trendy, good looking and in high demand for video creators, youtubers, designers, etc. Once you do your initial projects you will get a hang of it and make After Effects one of your primary design tools.
So what are you waiting for...Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn how to design and prepare video transitions
- Designers wondering how to make After Effects Templates
- Students who want to sell their animations
- After Effects & Motion graphics enthusiasts
Hi! My name is Andrzej Pach (but Andrew is easier to say ^^) and I spend my daily time with graphic design, presentations, motion & animation, typography, video editing, and online teaching. Most of my work is done in Adobe After Effects & Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 / 2021 / 365 so naturally, this is the software I want to teach about and share my experience with. I have completed more than 4000 graphic projects for clients, mostly including video animations like intros, outros, and transitions for various YouTube channels & marketers. On Fiverr alone (a freelancing website), I have more than 3500 reviews and 4k+ finished jobs. I would like to share with you the knowledge that I was able to "stack up" during the process. I am always willing to help people out by enhancing their brand and projects.
Who am I?
I'm born in 1989, live in a small village in Poland, and graduated my University in July 2014. A few years back, when I tried to find my "place" after getting hired to prepare a website, flyer, and business card for a local business in my area, I finally "felt it". Since then (2011) I have expanded my skills in this area by completing various graphic, website, and design-related projects. Places like the Warrior Forum, freelancing websites, and graphic contests across the web caught my interest and never let me go. I run my own company since April 2015.
What is the next step?
I've gathered experience by working for several years as a freelancer with a keen focus on handling creative projects ranging from very small businesses to brands and YouTube channels with over 500k subscribers. Now I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge by creating exciting courses that are easy to follow - and most importantly - USEFUL to you. I am looking to work with forward-thinking people who seek to create something original and catchy that will reinforce their brand and follow their vibe. I’m always committed to providing value while giving away random tips to make your workflow easier, no matter what we work on.
What are my mission and passion?
I believe in making the Web Business and Internet Media world a better place because my actions will affect (and hopefully positively shape) my followers, friends, family, and future generations. Since I live in a small village where people work in agriculture or do physical labor, I set the goal for me to be a sort of pioneer in the web-based business field, growing myself as a designer every single day.
You can always contact me, as I don't mind talking to anyone about how I might help your business or about what course topics I might record if you like my teaching style.
To your success, Andrew (Andrzej in Polish) ;)