After Effects Video Editing: Edit Your Home Video Like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Create a Single movie from your home videos
- Organize and Sequence your videos
- Use multiple presets and techniques to create awesome transitions
- Add and Animate Text and Titles to your videos
- Generate a single movie to post online
- Video Editing in After Effects
After Effects is an easier and practical program to edit your videos. You will not need to engage in complicated cuts and edits to achieve a simple yet attractive movie for your video clips.
You most probably have taken so many short videos with your camcorders, DSLR Cameras and your smart phone.
In both cases, you have all these video clips. Each clip might contain just a few seconds of watch worthy footage.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could assemble all these short footages in a single movie? putting together only the most interesting or the most valuable parts.
And the last thing you want to do, is use professional and complicated programs to put together your clips. You want an easy and simple way to:
- Clip and drop
- Sequence clips one after the other
- Add text or some graphic
- Create some kind of a transition in between the clips
- Maybe animate the text and the graphic, that would be nice!
- Produce your movie (or Render)
- Post it on the web for people to watch
This is what this course is all about: Putting together your home video like a pro, like if you have been in video editing for years.
But then, After Effects is a sophisticated program and has very many additional features, and this is why I added few of these features to make it easier for you to produce a movie just like a pro.
*** My promise to you:
1. Just after the first section you will be able to assemble your first movie and start claiming you are a pro video editor.
2. By the end of the second section, you will be sequencing and creating fade-ins and outs and using presets to compile all your clips into a single movie.
3. By the end of section three, you will become conversant in adding text using several techniques and becoming familiar with per-character animation
By then, you can jump to create your movies and uploading. But if you want to be even more sophisticated you can to continue to section four where:
4. You will learn about more advanced features such as masks, shapes, creating a vignette and practicing using these techniques.
5. I added more on how to use Presets because they are easy to manipulate, yet they give your movies a pro look.
AND if You are interested in creating a documentary or a semi professional movie and you gathered your info as short video clips. Then this course will be your guide to editing these video clips, assembling them and creating your final movie.
OR… If you want to start becoming a pro video editor in After Effects, then this course is surely for you. You can, Just after 2 hours or so, start creating quite some professionally looking videos.
Join me in this and start editing your videos like a pro.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Video Editing
- Home Video Enthusiasts
- Looking for Simple and Efficient ways to create movies from video clips
- Looking for Video Editing Entry Point
- Introduction to Video Editing in After Effects
The Highest Rated and Best Sellers After Effects and Video Editing Courses on Udemy.
Video Editing, Animation, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects is what I love creating and teaching, Offline and Online.
After Effects is what I love working with, every day, (except Sundays, my wife and kids won’t let me.)
I learned these the very hard way, very long time ago (since 1985) and I am still on it. It’s amazing when you discover that I used to use assembly language to animate sprites (think of PacMan), Green and B/W screens. Today I am animating Videos in 3D in just a click.
The Path to Mastery starts now. Being in the advertising industry has taught me that precision and a significant attention to details are very important, and makes the difference between a fake and life like animation or visual effect.
What You Will Learn from me:
After Effects: The whole lot. In my course After Effects Complete Course packed with all Techniques and Methods (No Tricks and gimmicks).
Motion Graphics: From simple Lower 3rd to Advanced & Complex Animation up to how to get your 2D character to walk around.
Visual Effects & Compositing: Essentials topics covered in my After Effects and Video Editing courses.
Video Editing: If it's Adobe Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve you have excellent top rated courses.
Color Correction & Grading: Covered in my video editing courses.
Graphic Design: Covered in my Illustrator CC 2021 Courses
Focus and Mastery are important elements for true skills creation. I will be more than happy to offer you all my skills, experience, and expertise.
I guess 320,000+ Students is a good sign that my courses will be of benefit to you.